116

Bella_coat: @Charlidamelio forced us to do this

Bella_coat: @Charlidamelio forced us to do this. Kinda glad tho 🥺
Tagged: @Noahbeck @Charlidamelio

Kayla.carson, clowngirl, and 115,453 likes

•comments have been disabled•

_____________________
{Bella's POV}

"Who's idea was it not to stop for a hotel and just drive through the night?" I grumbled. "Charli's." Dixie said, who was driving. "Figures the one who's asleep."

"Addison give me the goldfish." "No." I smacked her shoulder. "Ow!" She whined. "Get them yourself." She rolled her head to look out the window. "I will bite you. They're right there." I said. "Oh my gosh. Bells keep your teeth to yourself. Here." She handed me the bag.

"Sleep, Princess." I heard Noah murmur from next to me, nearly asleep himself. "I'm fine Noah. Don't worry." I whispered, knowing I wouldn't be able to sleep very well with my sitting in between Noah and Blake. "I'm not worrying, I'm protecting the rest of the people in this car from my little monster, who won't hesitate to roundhouse kick their throats, because she's grumpy." He slurred, his voice thick with sleep.

"I won't be able to sleep though, bubba." I said quietly. "Try, baby-" "I'm not doing this. I'm moving up with Addi. Y'all couple shit is keeping me awake." Blake said rudely, getting up and moving to sit next to Addison. "I swear if you go fuck back there I'm dropping you on the side of the road." Dixie threatened.

I rolled my eyes. "Stretch across the seat Bells. Lemme hold you." I giggled. "That's how I die Noah. If we crash-" "If we crash, I will protect you with my life." He said seriously. "My night in a shinning hoodie." I smiled, kissing his neck softly, before unbuckling and spreading out across the back seats. My head resting against his shoulder, already slipping into a dreaming state.

"I love you, my little princess monster." Noah said, kissing my cheek. "Love you, baby boy. Dream of me." "You're my dream girl, who else would I dream of?"

I pulled him closer to me, taking in his scent, and his hoodie engulfing my smaller frame. "Little clingy?" He asked, chuckling softly. "S'cause you're warm and cozy." "Sleep, Bella." And those were the last words I heard before slipping into dreamland.