129

Bella_coat: bed rest 😌✨

Kayla.carson, Luke.jackson, and 125,473 likes

•comments have been disabled•

_____________________

Noahbeck: is bed rest still boring, Princess? 🥱😘Tagged: @Bella_coat

Tagged: @Bella_coat

Bella_coat, Madslewis, and 251,538 likes

•comments have been disabled•

_____________________

{Bella's POV}

"Is bed rest still as boring as before?" Noah mumbled against my lips. "Absolutely." I breathed, pushing myself against him. "Tell me if you get a headache." Noah said seriously. I hummed, pressing my lips against his jaw.

I pulled him closer to me, feeling as if he was miles away. "Why can't I get close enough to you?" I groaned. "You should sleep." "'m not tired." I argued, I brought my fingers to his buttoned shirt and started undoing them.

"Woah there, Princess. Take it easy. You got out of the hospital 2 days ago." I pouted, and Noah lightly kissed my jutted our lip. "Please? I want you." I bit my lip, my eyes trailing down to his lips.

"Not a chance pretty baby." "You don't want me?" I asked, pulling away. He pulled me flush against him almost immediately. "You know that's not why." I winced slightly when there was a pulsing pain in my head. "It's nothing." I said quickly. Ignore the headache. "Bella." Noah said in a warning voice. "Do you have a headache?" I looked at him, a stern look covering his perfect features. "No." I lied.

But the pulsing pain wouldn't let down. "Yes." I said, a whimper of pain weaving through the truth. Noah laid down, pulling my head to his chest and putting his hands over my ears. He quickly turned off the lamp, darkness surrounding us. He turned off the light music playing in the background.

It was silent. Absolutely silent and dark. I would've thought I was dead or unconscious if it wasn't for the soft forehead kisses from Noah.

I didn't know how long I was there. But I knew the pulsing was finally toning down. I traced shapes on Noah's arm. "Feeling better, Bells?" His voice was the softest I've ever heard it. "Mmhm, but don't leave. I-I want you here. You're warm. I love you so much." I murmured, whining at the thought of him leaving.

"I'm right here, little monster. I'm not going anywhere. Okay? Forever and Alway Princess." His hand rubbed my lower back gently. I pulled my head up from his shoulder and kissed him. I pulled away, and let him peck my lips, kissing back occasionally.

"You need to sleep. And don't give me bullshit about not being tired. You're eyes are droopy." He said between kisses. "Will you be here when I wake up?" "Promise."

"Good night, bubby."

"Sweet dreams, my princess monster."