Epiloge

Bella_Beck: 5 years

Bella_Beck: 5 years. I've spent 5 years with my best friend, my true love. I still remember the first comment. Who knew that would lead to this? I've spent years and years dreaming about this very day, where I would walk down the aisle and see my dream boy waiting for me. All my dreams couldn't even compare to the real thing. Love is an unexplainable feeling. Love has its ups and it has its down, but true love makes it to the end. Noah Beck, you stole my heart before I had the chance to take a second look at you. You've stuck through with me. I married my best friend today. I married my entire world. I can't wait to start forever with you, to have kids and watch them fall in love like I did. You kept your promise. You promised me that you would make me your wife, that we would get married. I don't have the ability to comprehend my love for you. My husband. I don't think anytime at all will be enough, but I'm happy to start eternity with you. I love you, Forever and Always. And I'm proud to call myself Isabella Rosalie Beck.

Noahbeck, Kayla.carson, and 1,083,629 likes

•comments have been disabled•

_____________________
A/N:

Thank you all so much for reading. This is honestly a bitter sweet moment for me. I love reading all your comments, they always make my day. This story will always hold a special place in my heart. I love you all, thank you

- Julie