46

{Bella's POV}

Kayla and I waited outside the airport for Noah. I was practically jumping up and down with excitement. I had missed my boy. It's only been a 10 day vacation, but still, I missed Noah.

"We just got off a 10 hour flight. How the fuck are you this awake?" Kayla groaned. "Because I get to see Noah and I haven't seen him in a while. But I wouldn't expect you to understand since you're as single as one can be." I stuck my tongue out at her, earning a light shove.

"Hey bubs, look who it is." Kayla said pointing behind me. I turned around, gasping when I saw Noah. I dropped my carryon running over to him. I jumped up, wrapping myself around him like a koala. "Hello to you too princess." He chuckled lightly. "I missed you." I murmured, nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck.

"Did you have fun?" I pulled my head away from his shoulder looking up to meet his gaze. "Yeah! I got to pet stingrays and there were wild pigs on the beach and the water was so beautiful." I gushed, with an unending smile. "I'm glad. But I'm also very happy that you're back home with me."

I leaned, my lips molding against his. He pulled away much too soon for my liking, and then nudged his nose against my cheek. "Okay, you know I love you guys but please for the love of God take me home." Kayla groaned from behind us. I let out a small laugh. "Will you stay the night?" I asked, my head tilting to the side.

"As long as I get cuddles." He said, a smile spreading across his face. I smiled back, planting yet another peck to his lips. "Okay, I'm dead ass serious now. Take me home." I giggled again, detaching myself from Noah. He was quick to grab my hand though, which made me lean into his arm.

"C'mon." Noah said taking him the direction of his car. I got into the passenger seat, Kayla sitting in the sprawling herself across the seats. I gasped again when I saw the McDonald's chicken nuggets.

I squealed in excitement as I picked them up and opened them. "It's so easy to make you happy." Noah smiled, placing his hand on my thigh. "You make me happy by existing." I commented.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF YO DO NOT START THE CAR NOAH BECK, I WILL THROW UP IN YOUR ROOM!" I laughed, my head tilting back. "Holy shit, I'm going." Noah grumbled.

I'm happy to be home.