136

Bella_coat: not your Barbie girl

lilhuddy, Kayla.carson, and 219,573 likes

•Comments have been disabled•

_______________________
Instagram Story • Noahbeck

_______________________Instagram Story • Noahbeck

•Hi Noah's Insta -Bella•

Seen by: 243,637 users

_______________________

{Bella's POV}

I didn't expect to come home and find a sobbing Noah. "What's wrong, Bubby?" I asked, putting my keys on the table by the door. "He's gone." Noah sobbed. I immediately knew what he meant. He had said that his grandfather had been in the hospital due to cancer. This had been going on for a month.

"C'mon, up to my room." I murmured, reaching out for him. He grabbed my hands, following me. I laid down on the bed, Noah slotting himself between my legs, his head nuzzled in the crook of my neck. His arms were wrapped around my waist, holding him tightly as if I were gonna leave.

"I'm sorry, bubba. I'm here." I murmured, kissing his forehead. He whimpered into my hair, as I felt more tears stain my shirt. I reached my hand to his hair, scratching his scalp lightly. "Shh." I pressed another kiss to his forehead. "Please don't leave." He whined. "I'm not going anywhere Noah. I'm right here." I leaned down kissing his lips.

"I want- your cookies." He said, his voice hoarse. "They're all gone. We can go downstairs, I can make another batch. You can hold my waist and hug me all you want." I offered, my voice a soft whisper. He nodded, getting up, soon lacing our fingers together. I looked into his bloodshot eyes, "I'm here. You can cry to me all you want. I love you." I assured, wiping a few of his tears.

"Love you." He whispered. I got off the bed, nearly tripping. I heard a small giggle from Noah. "You didn't see that." I said. "Yes I did." The small smile playing at his lips made my heart skip a beat.

"Do you want cookies or not?" I asked, grabbing his hand. He followed after me, to the kitchen. I got the ingredients out, putting them in a bowl. Noah's arms never left from around my waist. His lips pressed occasional kisses to my neck and shoulder. I put on some music, upbeat and happy, in hopes of lifting his mood.

"Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze!" I screamed the lyrics, making Noah laugh. "IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS!" I smiled, when Noah pulled away, and held out his hand. He twirled me around, dancing with me. I held my stomach, laughter bubbling throughout the room.

"I'm gonna marry you one day." Noah said, getting serious. I bit my lightly. "I like that idea." I smiled up at him, my arms going around his neck. "Because I love you more than I've ever loved anything or anyone." I said, and I leaned in to kiss him.

"You're gonna be my wife one day. And that's a promise."