77

| Noah. & Bella💔 |

Noah.:

"Sorry ladies this man is mine" that's what you said Bella

"Sorry ladies this man is mine" that's what you said Bella. I'm sorry. I can seem to express that enough. I feel like a fuck up. It's been almost two months since I've had you in my arms. Since I've gotten hug and kiss you. And every passing day that you don't love me, is a day that I hate myself more. Because I hurt the most precious thing in my life. I was frustrated. I felt like you didn't wanna live with me and I thought that meant you were falling out of love. I was wrong. And I was heart broken and that's why I said what I said. And that's no excuse, I know. But Isabella Rosalie Coatney, I love you more than I can even fathom. I can't comprehend what I feel for you. It's scary how exhilarating that feeling is though. And I understand that you can't forgive me, because I can't even forgive myself for the pain I've put you through. All the sad things you post, all the smiles that have been faked, it hurts me. Because I caused that. I'm sorry, princess. I'm so fucking sorry, my little princess monster.

Bella💔: I never said I didn't love you. I do. I just wish I didn't.

Noah.: can I come over? And talk to you? In person.

Bella💔: yeah