133

{Bella's POV}

Noah and Dixie walked into the apartment. Kayla, Nessa, Mads, and I were all sitting on the couch watching High School Musical.

"Hi baby!" I said, looking at Noah. He made his way over to, kissing my cheek. "Hey, brought you the food." He smiled down at me, handing me the take out box.

"Hey, Bella," Dixie said, stepping next to me, "I don't know if you have seen or not, but you deserve to know." She handed me her phone. "Dixie-" Nessa tried, but my eyes were already on the screen.

 "Dixie-" Nessa tried, but my eyes were already on the screen

(Lets just say this wasn't for the music video mmk)

The room fell silent. "You took a picture?" Noah snapped. I looked around the room, and everyone looked at me sympathetically, besides Dixie. "They kissed, and all of you knew?" My voice cracked.

"It was when you took a break, for your mental health." Mads said softly. "You little backstabbing bitch!" I screamed, I stood up, lunging towards Dixie. "You just can't leave him alone! He's mine! He's fucking taken!" I screamed.

Kayla has her arms around my waist, holding me back. "He wasn't taken at the time." Dixie said. "Bella, let's talk about this in private." Noah said. "Yeah." I said through gritted teeth. We walked up to my bedroom, and I slammed the door behind us. "Look I'm sorry, we weren't together and she kissed me first and I kinda just went with it." Noah said.

"It's the not the fact that you kissed her, it's the fact that you didn't tell me! Everyone knew and no one told me!" I yelled. "I know Princess-" "Don't you dare 'princess' me right now." I growled. "Bella, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. And I'm sorry Dixie has been an ass. But she's my best friend."

"Noah that's fine, but tell her to leave me the hell alone! I don't fucking care if she likes you! Cause you're mine! AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF SHE TRIES TO KISS YOU AGAIN IM KICKING HER ASS DOWN TO HELL AND SHE WONT EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING." I seethed.

"Bella, take a deep breath." "DEEP BREATH MY ASS! IM GONNA GO MAKE OUT WITH CHASE!" I screamed. "That's not funny!" Noah yelled. "WHO SAID I WAS JOKING?!" "Bella. I'm not having this fight with you-"

"The hell you are Noah! You're not just gonna walk away from this!" I put my hand on his chest to stop him from leaving. "Then don't bring up his sorry ass again." Noah said sternly. "Then get Dixie out! Have her stop breathing down my neck! She's not taking you from me!" Noah's eyebrows furrowed.

And then a smirk made its way onto his face. "What?" I snapped. "I think someone is a little jealous." Noah said. "N-No!" He bit his lip, holding back a laugh.

"I haven't seen you jealous yet, but it's hot." His smirk grew the more I blushed. "She's not taking me away from you." He assured. "Now, we're gonna go downstairs, and you're gonna act civilized, and we're all gonna be happy." His hands squeezed my shoulders, pushing me towards the door. I huffed, but walked anyway.

It was 20 minutes into to 2nd high school musical movie, and Noah say between me and Dixie. Dixie has pretty much talked his ear off, and his attention was her, not wanting to be rude.

The familiar pang of jealousy hit me in the gut. "Troy his cute and all but not nearly as cute as you." That was the 10th flirty thing she has said to him. "Noah?" My voice grabbed his attention, and the second his face turned, I pressed my lips to his. He was surprised, but kissed back.

"Okay, if y'all are gonna make out can you go to your room?" Nessa laughed. "Can we?" I asked looking up at Noah. He quickly picked me up, my legs wrapping around his waist. "We'll be back... or not." Noah smirked, practically sprinting to my room. I giggled, excitement bubbling in my gut. The minute the door closed, Noah had me pressed against the wall.

My lips molded against his, I whined when he slipped his tongue into my mouth. "I should make you jealous more often." He mumbled, as I kissed down his neck. "Please don't. I hate it." I whispered. His hands gripped my thighs has I sucked a hickey on neck.

"Oh tonight's gonna be fun." He said, quickly moving me to the bed.