91

{Bella's POV}

I was sitting in my room, waiting for Noah to come by. I was doing a face, looking at myself in the mirror. I turned to the side, feeling a little insecure and self conscious. "You better not be thinking poorly of yourself." A deep voice said behind me. I looked at Noah through the mirror.

"I can't help it." I muttered. I heard Noah clear is throat making me turn to look at him. "Okay, first. Here's your Starbucks. Second."

"I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T LOOK AT YOURSELF AND TELL YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE THE PRETTIEST DAMN GIRL IN THE WORLD SO HELP ME I WILL LOSE MY SHIT. YOU ARE LITERALLY TOO PERFECT TO LOOK AT YOURSELF AND NOT SEE PURE BEAUTY. DO I NEED TO KEEP YELLING OR DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU'RE A DAMN BEAUTY QUEEN NOW?"

I looked at him jaw dropped. "ISABELLA-" "NO I GET IT! I GET IT! IM PRETTY!" "NO YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL! GET IT RIGHT!"

_______________________

Bella_coat: I said I wasn't feeling myself and Noah started yelling at me

Bella_coat: I said I wasn't feeling myself and Noah started yelling at me. Why is he my own personal cheer squad?

Luke.jackson, Bellasnugget, and 104,683 likes

Comments:

Noahbeck: YOURE BEAUTIFUL 😤😠
     •Bella_coat: ☺️

Kayla.carson: well fuck yeah! I'd yell at you to!

Bella.is.bae: she looks genuinely surprised 😂😂

Noahsbae: when he lies to keep her happy 🖕🐀
     •Bella_coat: it's the being mad cause ur tiktok crush has a gf for me

Charlidamelio: you is pwetty 🥺
     •Bella_coat: no you 🤩

Addisonraee: can you be my mom so that I'm pretty?
     •Bella_coat: kcjshw my child you're fabulous

Bellasmakeup: omg can you do a makeup look??

Blakegray: its the hat for me
     •Noahbeck: fight me. Literally fucking fight me. Pull up.
    •Blakegray: ...we live in the same house
    •Noahbeck: well am I there rn? No. So pull the fuck
    •Kayla.carson: no the fuck he wont. Y'all ain't fighting in my house.

Baylavibes: ^the mom of the group 😚