88

{Bella's POV}

I heard the door open and close, and soon after Noah was in my room. "What's wrong baby?" His voice was silky, talking softly.

A few tears slid down my cheeks. "I feel really uncomfortable and gross." I cried. I felt like my skin had a layer of grossness and disgust all over it. "What happened?" He asked, confused as to why I was feeling like this.

"It's Chase." I murmured, showing him my phone. I heard him sigh. "I'm gonna kill him." He seethed. I let my body go limp, my head and torso falling on top of Noah's crossed legs. "I feel dirty. It's different when you say those types of things. Cause well, you're my boyfriend and I love you. But him-" I was cut off by my own sob.

"Do you want me to set up a bath for you? I'll put in those vanilla scented bubbles you love. And I can go out to the store and get you some sparkling cider. Maybe get one of my hoodies, and put it in the dryer so it's nice a toasty for when you come out." His fingers ran through my hair, and he pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"I don't think I tell you, I love you often enough." I mumbled, turning my head so it was pressed into his shirt, his cologne giving me a sense of home and comfort.

"I'll set that up for you then, Princess." He leaned down, pulling my chin up, to give me a gentle kiss.

It took him about 10 minutes to come back with my cider after he set up the bath. The bubbles were up to my chin, my body engulfed in the warm water. There was a knock at the door and I knew it was either Kayla or Noah so I told them to come in. Noah walked in, a glass in his hand a bottle in the other.

"I just put my hoodie in the dryer, I brought my cologne too. Cause I know how you like my hoodies to smell like me." He laughed softly, pouring me a glass of cider. "I love you so fucking much." I whispered, closing my eyes. "You enjoy your bath and hoodie baby, I'm gonna go give little ass noodle boy a piece of my mind." My eyes shot open at that.

"No." I said reaching for his hand. "Why?" "I don't need you coming home with scratches and bruises." I said seriously. "Baby, I'm not gonna fight him, I might argue but I promise not to throw a punch, unless he throws first." He said, kissing my knuckles. I sighed. "Fine." I let his hand go, and he left. That boy will be the death of me.

{Noah's POV}

I made my way to the Hype House, ready to chew out that chopstick looking boy. How could he fucking say those things? He knows she's taken. He knows she's loyal, so why the fuck would he try anything at all?

I knocked on the door of the house, Alex answering. "Oh hey Noah." I walked past him. "Where is he?" I asked, my fists clenched. "Uhm more than one 'he' lives here." "Chase."

"Oh he's upstairs, he should be in his room." He answered. "Thanks." I said with a tight lipped smile. I made my way to his room, and without knocking I barged in.

"You know there's a such thing as knocking, right?" He said, his eyes still focused on the screen in front of him. "You know there's a such thing as hitting up single girls instead of taken ones." I said, my voice shaking with anger. His head finally left the screen, seeing me.

"Oh. It's you." He said. "Yeah it is me. Now I'm gonna day something. And you're gonna fucking listen to what I have to say. You need to stay the fuck away from Bella. Stop with the DMs. Stop with the comments. I swear to everything that I love I will beat the living shit out of you if you ever say those things to her again. You're a sick piece of shit." I spat, my anger only building when he rolled his eyes.

"She's a set of holes for guys, Noah. You can't expect me not to wanna fuck her." He said so nonchalantly, it was sickening.

"You wanna know what I think this is about?" I said, more of a 'I'm gonna tell you whether you wanna hear it or not' type of tone. "Please. Enlighten me." He humored. "This is about you not being able to get Charlie back. She doesn't wanna put up with your twig shit anymore. And I don't blame her-"

"Shut the fuck up! You know nothing about that!" He yelled. "I know that you can't seem to keep your horny stick looking ass from creeping out other girls." I said, anger lacing my voice. "I could beat you to a pulp." He threatened. "That's really funny. A good attempt at a joke." I said with a small chuckle.

"I won't hesitate to beat you right now." He seethed. I rolled my eyes. He shoved me, and I barely stumbled back. "Fight back, pussy." He said, shoving me again. My anger grew, my fists starting to ache from how tightly they were holding onto nothing.

"Chase stop." Kouver said, walking in. "This little boy came here accusing me of things." He said, crossing his arms. "I'm accusing you because I know you fucking said shit, asshole. I'll tell you one last time, leave Bella alone. If I ever see her cry over you again, you'll wish you'd never been born."

"That little bitch cried? Oh my God that's pathetic." He laughed. I lunged forward, shoving him back, and he fell backwards. "Oh it's funny? Is it that fucking funny?" Chase and I had now managed to gather most of the hype house. "Woah, woah!" Taylor said, holding me back.

"You know, I'd like to think she cried because she can't have this dick." Chase chuckled. "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL HIM!" I screamed, and now Tony was also holding me back. "I think it's best if you leaved." Thomas said, gripping my arm.

"I can walk myself out." I said through gritted teeth, shaking his grip off my arm. He let go, making sure I left.

That son of a bitch made my girl cry. And they expect me to act normal? Assholes.