112

{Bella's POV}

"Hmph." I grumbled to myself, in frustration. "What's wrong, my love?" His velvet voice called from his bed. "Bryce is being a dick." I mumbled, from in front of his mirror. I was dressed his pajama shorts and Noah'a hoodie, sitting in front of the mirror taking off my makeup.

"What did he say this time?" Noah grumbled, just as annoyed, if not more than, I am. " 'you hog everyone you meet. Your resting bitch face is why friends leave you.' " I imitated his deep voice. "I'm so fucking close to kicking his ass." Noah got up from his bed, sitting behind me.

His legs spread, letting me fit between them. I reached another makeup wipe, wiping my stained lips. "He's bitching. And he can for as long as he wants, but I'm in no world, breaking up with you." He murmured against the skin of my collarbone. I hummed, distracted by the feeling of his lips.

"Kayla invited us on a trip for my birthday. Her and Charli planned it for my birthday." I informed him, grabbing my chapstick from my bag. "Mmm, I look seeing you in bikinis." He slurred. "You are very clingy right now, bubba. What's up?" He let out a soft chuckle. "I'm just so in love with everything about you." I let out a small giggle when he nudged me with his nose.

"I think I'm addicted to your shampoo and body wash. And perfume. Whatever you use to make you smell this good." He praised. "Stop itttt." I whined, leaning away from him. His fingertips danced across my waist, making me erupt into a fit of laughter.

"You, my princess, are absolutely, without a doubt, the best thing that's ever happened to me." He continued with his endless string of compliments.

"Shut yo and kiss me, loser." I said softly, and almost immediately, his warm lips were pressed against mine. His hand slipped down to my thigh, rubbing gentle circles to the exposed skin. "You drive me fucking insane." I whispered, turning around to straddle his hips.

His other hand gripped my jaw, making sure I didn't even think about pulling away. I could help but smile, the love and affection that he craved made me all soft inside, wanting nothing but to stay in his arms for eternity.

"What's so funny, Princess?" He asked, his lips brushing against mine as he spoke. "I'm not laughing. Just smiling." I said, my hands exploring the sling of his shoulders and biceps. "You're very cute you know." He mumbled. I smiled again, a blush coating my cheeks. His fingers brushed across my heated face.

"You have no idea what you do to me." He said softly, almost inaudible. He was in his head, and it seemed like he was talking more to himself than he was to me. I gripped his face between my hands. "What's on your mind, baby boy?" "You. Always you."

"And you say I'm the cute one. Noah you are irresistible." I laughed, placing my head against his shoulder, sleep starting to enter my thoughts. "You sleepy?" He asked, his hands running up and down my back, lulling me to sleep. "Mmhm." I murmured.

"Get some sleep. Dream of me, princess." "Always." He kisses my forehead. "I love you." But I was already in an unconscious state.