69

{Bella's POV}

Noah and I were in the car on the way home, his hand was placed on my thigh, his sleepy eyes focused on the road.

"What if you moved in with me." Noah said. "Into Sway?" "Yeah." I hesitated. "What if we found a different apartment. Just you and me alone." I offered. "No, I wanna stay with the boys, you can just move in." He shrugged.

"But, I don't wanna live with all of them." I said. "Well can't you just suck it up?" He asked. My eyebrows furrowed. "Uhm no. And I would actually miss living with Kayla." I said, starting to get a little irritated. "Can't you love without her for a few months?" He asked rolling his eyes. "Can't you live without the boys for a few months?" I mocked.

He let go of my thigh, both hands on the steering wheel. "I knew it. I knew you would choose Kayla." He said rather angrily. "This isn't a matter of choosing Noah. Why should I have to leave my friend in an apartment alone, but you get to stay with yours? I'm up for living with you alone, but if you get to stay with your friends, I kinda wanna stay with mine." I said.

"No see! You're choosing Kayla!" He yelled. "No I'm not! It's just not fair to me, and also I don't want to live with a bunch of boys!" I shouted back. "Oh so now this has to do with genders!" Noah huffed. "NO OH MY GOD! NOAH I JUST WANT TO LIVE ALONE WITH YOU IF WE ARE GOING TO LIVE TOGETHER! I WOULDN'T WANT OTHER PEOPLE THERE!"

"You're so fucking annoying!" He seethed. My heart ached at his words. "Then why don't you break up with me if I'm so goddamn annoying?" I said crossing my arms. "Maybe I should!" He yelled. I could practically hear my heart shatter. He pulled into the parking space outside of the apartment complex.

"So then that's it?" I asked. "I guess it is." He said bitterly. My eyes welled up with tears. "Don't try the whole crying shit on me." He said with narrowed eyes. I wanted slap that stupid look off his face, but all I did was get out of the car, grab my suitcase and walk away. I sobbed the whole way up to my apartment.

"Yay! You're home! I missed-" Kayla was cut off by my loud screaming. "WAIT IM COMING! DID YOU DIE?!" I let myself fall on the floor in front of the door, sobs/screams fell from my lips. Kayla was quick to sit next to me, I was holding myself in a ball.

"What happened? I thought you just got back with Noah?" His name being said only made me sob harder. It all clicked for her. "Aww baby, I'm so sorry." She pulled me into her, my sobs being muffled by her lap. "Do you want me to call any of the other girls to come over?" She asked, wiping hair away from my wet face. I shook my head. Clutching my chest in pain.

"IT FUCKING HURTS! MAKE IT STOP!" I screamed, my hand hit against my head repeatedly, trying to get the thought of him out of my head. "Bella stop!" Kayla tried grabbing my hands, but I pushed her away.

I stood up pacing back and forth, trying to breathe properly. "K-Kay I c-can't breathe!" I panicked. More sobs and cries echoed through the apartment. "MAKE IT STOP! I WANT IT TO STOP! I HATE MYSELF!" I screamed. I begged for someone to help me. But not even Kayla could do anything right now.

I was alone. No more Noah Beck.