The Prompts

Welcome, fellow Fruit Basket Lovers 😸

Without beating around the bush, I will get straight to the point. The thing is, I have challenged myself to write Kyoru one-shots based on the prompts made by my best friend. So, yay, now you have been blessed with this fanfiction.

I take requests. So if you have any ideas or want any other couple's oneshot, comment or dm me. I'm happy to oblige.

I will try my best to keep everyone in character. There will be a few AUs or canon divergence to match the prompts and requests.

The timeline will shift in every chapter. It can range from the very start of the series to Kyo and Tohru's parenting. So you basically get everything. Idiots who don't realize they are in love, idiots who realize they are in love but are pining, finally in an official relationship, in a live-in relationship, married, and being parents.

There are going to be smuts, heated makeout sessions, and implied sexual content in some of the chapters. Why? Because Kyo and Tohru are horny teenagers in love who live in the same house (also adults, depending on the timeline). I will put in a warning on the explicit smuts chapters, don't worry for those who are not comfortable.

All of the chapters can be read randomly since they are oneshots, except the ones that obviously have more parts. But I suggest reading from the start.

Oh, I don't own any of the pictures that will be used. Credits go to the respective artists. And I definitely do not own the characters. I just love them with all my heart.

Okay, that's too much ramble. Just start reading. I hope you enjoy it.

The Prompts

1. "I could never want more."

2. "I cannot think of anything more aggravating that he could be doing."

3. "I love you just the way you are."

4. "It's starting to get annoying."

5. "Hey, hey, calm down. They can't hurt you anymore."

6. "It's hard to sleep sometimes."

7. "I'm not going to stop poking you until you give me some attention."

8. "It's too cold! Come back!"

9. "Shh. You're safe. I won't let you go."

10. "I said, I don't know anything."

11. "Am I supposed to be scared of you?"

12. "Who did it?"

13. "Stay where you are. Tonight, you are my prisoner."

14. "If I could, I would kiss away all of your scars."

15. "I wish you were here."

16. "You're not leaving, are you?"

17. "Give me a piggyback ride."

18. "Don't you dare mess with my family."

19. "What have you been doing? Actually, don't answer that. I don't want to know."

20. "You always do this."

21. "How did you guys end up like that?"

22. "We are married!"