DAY OUT 🥀

Sia's pov-

"Ohh madam kidhar kho gayi?!" Abhay asked waving his hand.

Suddenly I came out of my zone.

"Kidhar dhyaan hai Tera?" He irritated, while that boy was looking towards me.

"Nah-Matlab nahi-kahin nahi-kahin bhi toh nahi-Mere dhyaan idhar hee hai." I hesitantly spoke.

Abhay gave me a weird look to this and I tried to act normal.

"Meet him, my friend ,my partner in every crime and crickting mate- Shubman Gill." he said introducing me to that guy.

"Hello." he greeted.

"Hey, I am Sia Ahuja. Heard a lot about you." I introduced acting calm.

"Arey meri taarif Kare bina maanta nahi hai yeh Abhay."

"Haa haa bilkul." Abhay said it sarcastically to which we all laughed.

Shub's pov-

I was searching for my bag when I suddenly heard a voice from behind.

I turned around to find Abhay, which is really shocking.

"Tuh aithey?! (You here?)" I surprised.

"Haan, baas aa gaye yaar se milan aaste." (Yah, just came to see you friend) Abhay mouthed.

Suddenly I noticed this girl standing against him and I couldn't take my eyes off her.

I cannot point out the most beautiful feature in her because the perfection lies all over her.

Like her dreamy eyes, silky hair, pretty smile but she seems a little lost.
Maybe she doesn't like cricket and feeling awkward.

Stop! What are you even thinking? She is with my best friend and maybe his girlfriend, I shouldn't think about her that way.

Abhishek interrupted the girl who was lost and introduced to me.

Actually she seems nice but I don't want to go through all of this shit again. I had enough of this friendship and dating.

To end my conversation with her I fake excused about being busy.

Sia's pov-

"Alright guys, good to see you both but I have my gym session. I will catch up later." he said.

Why it needs to end God?

"Chal sahi aa, aapa Kal milte hai fer." (Okay, we'll meet tomorrow.) Abhay replied.

"Byee."

After that we left the place but still that attractive face was running through my mind.

Then Abhay took me to a beautiful cafe which he described as 'The best in Australia'.

We ordered two coffees.

"What happened to you? You seem a little absent minded."

"Nothing, I am okay maybe a little jet lagged."I made an excuse.

Suddenly I saw a man entering the cafe with a baggy sweatshirt, black shades and a cap. When I looked closer he was SHUBMAN.

He came to our table.

"Who are you?" Abhay asked aggressively.

"Saale, baap hu Tera!" Shub answered laughing.

"Yaar, tuh aa gaya."

"Par tujhe pata kese chala him yahan hai? Ohh tuh humko stalk Kar Raha tha" he added making a face.

"Mujhe ache se pata hai ki tuh har sab ko baas yahi cafe laata hai."

"Rehane de, yeh baata coffee lega?" Abhay asked.

"Bilkul, jaa order dede."

To this Abhay stood and went to order.

"So you are....umm-s-c-Sia, right?" he said initiating a conversation.

"Hmm."

"So what do you do Sia?" he asked.

"I am currently training to be a pilot."

"Oh nice, you're here for that only?"

I nodded my head and said, "And you are here to play for the Indian team,right?"

"India A team to be more precise." he stated.

"Does it make a even make a difference?" I shrugged.

"Yess, from being one of the best players in india, now you are just a normal player who wishes to play for Indian team but is stuck with A team matches, right Abhay?" he said fake laughing to Abhay who just brought coffee.

"Alright." I replied but somewhere I felt sad for this person.

We had our coffee and then I left because I was tired.

I reached my hostel, but I was only thinking about him.
I mean he is actually very attractive but why is he sad.

After that I slept.

Shub's pov-

Next day~

I completed my practice and it was almost evening when I got a call from Abhay saying that we were going out.

So now basically we are going to Sia's room to take her because she is not answering the calls.

Abhay rang the bell and no one answered. He rang the bell again.
An old lady looking tough opened the door with a stick in her hand.

"Why are you bangin' my door like that!" she exclaimed in blunt tone.

"I didn't intended to.. but sorry. We are actually here to take our friend Sia." he explained.

"Why?" She asked with a blank face.

"Granny, weee..we were going for an outing." He replied with a hesitation.

"Thank you, but she will not come." She told straight up making a wicked smile and started to close the door.

"Aayyee bhudiyaa!" Abhay said pulling the door like a bollywood hero.

"Shanti se bhej de use." he ordered.

"Bhai English." I said in low pitch.

He shook his head and instructed her "Call her right now!"

And what happened next was kind of expected.

She started to beat Abhay with that stick-sad-I Know.

"Aaah..maar mat bhudiyaa, mat maar....khada Kya hai,bhaag Bhai!"
He pleaded.

We both started to run until we heard a voice from above,
"Arey kidhar bhaag rahe ho tum log!"

When I looked back it was Sia. She was wearing her PJs and man she looks so hawwt.

Control yourself Shub. You don't need another girl controlling you like a puppet, I thought to myself.

PS- Now you know who is the mystery person. But any sort of spark does not seem possible between them now. To know which way it would turn out please read the next updates.

Hope you liked this chapter.
Please upvote 🌟 and comment ✍️.