SILVER LINING 🥀

Sia's Pov-

The day started from my regular check-up like from last days when I was discharged.

Mom gave me breakfast with pills, I shared some with Bruno, my little dog as my appetite has died after all this.

Last days have been tough, dying days and crying nights since I am back to home.

My phone rang,

SI- Hi, Sid.

SD- How are you now?

SI- Yah, better.

SD- I texted something, but you didn't replied.

SI- Oh, I have not seen them yet probably.

SD- No, they were seen, but leave it..What are the doctors saying?

SI- A little weak right now but I'll be okay.

SD- Yah, nothing long term. Right now just focus on ending things with Shubman, don't leave any remains of your relationship..It'll hurt you.

SI- Hmm, no remains from him.
(I lied)
Talk to you later.

SD- Bye.

I slowly sat on my rocking chair with my tea.
I looked by my stomach, still flat but it really feels amazing yet beautiful to carry a life within yourself not a remain of relationship.
I caressed my belly, and my inner voice said,
I'll always care and shower love for you my little one.
I don't give a fuck about if your dad's gonna be there for us or not, but you'll always be mine.
No one could break us apart but one thing scares me, doctor says that you're not going to live a long, because of my stress and negativity affects you but I promise I am gonna bring you to this world..

Suddenly my mom came, "Shubman's here to see you."

"I don't want to talk to him." I replied.

"Sia, give him a chance." She said.

"Mom, do have any idea what he has done with me? Please tell him I am not here." I frustrated.

"No one has any idea about it." Shubman said entering my room.

"Leave it, are you alright now?" He asked.

"Get to the point." I replied sternly.

"Okay, I am here to take you Mumbai." He stated.

"Why would I go? Not at all." I said.

"I hope you didn't forget that you promised me one day that you can do anything for me ev-even... if we are are not together.." He answered in a low voice.

"And did you kept your promise? You said you'll be waiting for me, did you?" I yelled.

His head was bowed down as he said, "I don't know about it.. but shouting is not good for both of you..."

"Who? both?" Mom asked as she didn't know I was pregnant.

"What so ever, Sia you should go with him. Keep your promises." She said.

"But, maa,...."I tried to say.

"You are going with him, that's final." She said on his side because my mom and he shares a really strong bond.
While I can only agree to this.

***

Around the next day, we both were in Mumbai.
We were in the same flat as before,
I was lying on the bed in my so called room earlier.

I picked up my diary and the pen as I was free,

Date-XX/XX/XXXX

Dear Diary,

I am here back at the same place but apart from it every dimension is different.We don't even share a single word, only blank stares.
I am not supposed to be here.
But it's not like my mom forced me to go, I just wanted to keep my promise, unlike him.

But for a last time, I want to hug him, embrace his touch, badly want to tell him how happy I am to find out about the young one, but this rope of his betrayal and lost of trust pulls me back.
I just desire one day I can go back to him, but there is no hope left or is there any silver lining?

Suddenly the door opened.
Shubman was there with a poly bag in his hand, he smoothly placed it on the bed and left.

I opened it, there was white sauce and vanilla shake, my favorites.
I also find a small note written in his handwriting which said,
"Get well soon."

As I was really hungry, I ate it like a horse.

***

It was almost evening, when he came,

"We are going out." He told.

I actually have no choice but to go with him, to keep my promise.
Finally we reached to the parking lot, after a weird silence in lift.

He was scrolling on his phone standing still, I gave him a weird look because this can't be a reason that he made me come here.

"Can you call Siddharth here?" He asked.

Wait, what? How does he know him?
I never introduced him to Siddharth as my friend.

PS- Firstly, thank you for 3k!!!

Hope you all liked this one.
Don't miss the next chapters, they are going to be a turning point in the story.
Please upvote 🌟
And do share your views. ✍️