IPL 🥀

Sia's Pov-

Date- XX/XX/XXXX

Dear Diary,

It's been a couple of weeks since I came to Amritsar.
It was not that difficult to fit back in Amritsar and I actually feel really better to be here.

The best part is I don't miss Shub here because my mates don't let me.
Someone saw Shub when he dropped me here, though it was almost dark but it might be visible that he kissed me.
Almost every person in my school knows that I'm dating him except my little munchkin Gurpreet.
She is actually Shub's big fan and states him as 'Sadda Punjabi Munda' (Our Punjabi boy).

So I have decided to make her see his match in Chandigarh against kxip..

"Oyee chal, everyone is out from the bus." I heard Gurpreet from back.

"We reached Chandigarh?" I asked her.

"Haa, tujhe yeh apni diary likhte waqt, kuch pata hee nhi chalta."

"Let's go!"

"Oye, I am going to buy a water bottle. Wait a minute." She said on the bus stand.

I nodded when suddenly my phone rang. It was 'Shub❤️'

SG- Reached honey?

SA- Yaah just now.

SG- So I have booked your ticket.

SA- Sweetie I've already told naa that we have booked.

SG- You got some special treatment in that stand.

SA- I don't need anything special, just call your family Shub. They want to see you.

SG- Okay stubborn person. (Laughing)

SA- I'll talk to you later. Bye and best of luck for the game.

SG- Your presence is enough to make my best. Bye.

I declined the call with a smile when Gurpreet came.

"Bada smile kar rahi hai aaj kal?" She asked.

"Baas, aise hee." I shrugged.

At the stadium~

"So which team you are supporting?" I asked her.

"That's difficult..ek side puri Punjab ki team hai aur dusri side keval Punjab ka munda, then it's obvious naa.."She continued.

"Yah obviously kxip." I said biting my lip.

"Obviously Punjabi munde di team. He is hotter than whole Kxip." She blushed.

I laughed on this.

KKR won the toss and have elected to bowl first.

With a lot of chaos and cheer, KXIP ended up at 230 which is really crazy.
Majority of fans were Punjab supporter making the atmosphere more chirpy.

Now it was the time for KKR to bat.
Shub opened the innings along with Narine.

Power play was all about power hitting and they have paced up the innings now.

There was some misunderstanding in running where Narine got out.

A few overs passed, Shub made his half century.
I can see the unending cheerfulness on Gurpreet's face.