SPECIAL 🥀

Sia's Pov-
We heard a voice, "What?!"
Took a step aside to follow it, and it was my mom.

"Mo-mom" I uttered.
"What the hell?!" she exclaimed.

I continued "I was just about to tell you tha-that I am pr..." ,

"You are pregnant!.." she freaked out.

"I can explain that.." Shub barged in.

"What's there to even explain about it, everything's clear." she replied furiously.

"Maa, please listen-it-" before I can complete, she intrupted "I don't want to see you both, get out of here!"

I was in complete shock after listening to this, my head shook down in deep trouble. He was also blewed.

We both were numb when all of a sudden mom burst out laughing,
"Oh my god!"

While me and Shub were like what the fuck is actually happening.

"Look, at your faces you two! So damn scared." she chuckled.

"My heart just skipped a beat man." Shub relieved.

"What the hell mom, don't pull such pranks. That was scary." I said.

"I am sor-sorry." She said.

"But on a serious note, why didn't you told me that?" She added.

"I was already stressed, and I didn't know how you would react." I said hugging her.

"I'm sorry mom." I apologized.

"You don't need to be sweetheart." she said kissing my forehead.

"I can't believe this is happening for real. How can be someone so cool?..
My mom would have also reacted the same way like her prank but for real." Shub said stunned, me and mom laughed.

"Aunty is so open minded!" he appreciated.

"You both are mature enough to decide about your future. But still being an open minded person, I want you both to get married soon strictly." she said with a dreadful look.

"Yes, we will." I replied gazing over him expecting an answer.

"Hmm" he replied with an unsatisfactory look.

Soon he left.

Few days later~

Shub's Pov-

After a good shower, I entered in my room. Earlier it was so chaotic, but now it seems so silent, I guess they have already left for the engagement.

I slid into a black tux paired with a Rolex.

Unexpectedly my eyes fell upon the calendar.A particular day was encircled by me, about which I almost forgot to inform Simi. Immediately I dialed her number,

SG- Hey, I wanted to tell you something.

SI- What??

SG- Not much but I was planning to take you somewhere special very soon.

SI- Yah, we'll decide it later on, but right now we have to go for the engagement, don't forget that. It's already getting late.

SG- I'm just about to leave.

SI- You haven't even left? I am waiting for you literally for an hour. You were supposed to pick me up.

SG- Did I said that?

SI- Of course you did.

SG- Okay, I'm coming.

'Such a liar man!' I mumbled to myself after cutting the line.

I drived to her residence as fast as I could, after multiple knocks on the door finally she opened, all styled up but wearing shorts and a top.

"I thought you said, you were waiting for me?" I sneered.

"I am." she confirmed.

"Come!" she added.

"No, I meant we are getting late, right?" I repeated.

"Forget that, tell me which one should I wear?" She asked showing her different lehanga lying all over the bed.

I stood slack jawed, while she continued,"This one's pretty but a little off for the occasion, this make me fat..it's hard!"

"Are you seriously serious, Simi?" I asked.

"Aren't you going to help me?! You are so-um useless!" she replied checking out her lehanga.

I rolled my eyes deeply annoyed to which she intently teased,"Aae ki boothi banayi aa? (What kinda face have you made?)"

"Ok, don't get irritated it would barely take me a minute to change, chill."

"Ok, but where's aunty?" I questioned.

"Mom's out on an errand to the hometown."

I nodded my head, while she filled her hands with one of the bulky skirt and said, "You wait here, I'll change and come."

"I won't mind it much if you would do that even here." I teased her.

"I don't have time for that." she said with a straight face moving to the other room.

I sat and randomly checked my phone to find missed calls from Abhay, I called him back,

"Abe kithe rehge? (Hey where are you stuck?)" he asked irritated as soon as he picked up the call.

"Baas pahunch reha bhra(Just coming bro), on the way!"

I hung up the call ASAP since he sounds very angry.

As I know she is going to take a lot of time, I decided to actually look around her lehanga which she requested.

As I picked up one, a diary was kept under it. Is this the one she never agreed to let me read! Out of inquisitiveness I opened it to know what she actually writes.

I read random pages from the start, not much but its really the cutest, and freshens all the old memories that we shared.

PS- Hope you liked this one.
Please upvote 🌟
Share your views ✍️