BLISS 🥀

It was a catch..

The fielder was very happy until he saw his foot behind touching the boundary.

All the crowd started to cheer when it was shown on the screen because he achieved the mark of century.

I took a relieved breath and it was the moment of joy.

It feels like I have achieved all this with Shub, finally had a bright day after a series of dark weeks.

He raised his bat high in the sky shining bright like a star. He took off his helmet, not opening eyes as if feeling the moment when he fought all his miseries.

"He is really a star." I said.

"Indeed he is!" spoke Abhay.

Indian team called off and first day ended after that.

"Mai toh chala Bhai se milne!" Abhay said in excitement.

"Saans toh lene de use."

"Arey Josh Mai hai bilkul woh!" Abhay replied running towards the dressing room.

I stood there laughing at the moment.

"Oyee tuh bhi chal." he mentioned turning towards me.

"It's weird to be there." I spoke in a shy voice.

"Arey, tuh ne pehle bhi dekh hee liya hai saara nazara, ab Kya sharma rahi hai?" he chuckled.

"Woh toh hai, chal fir."

As we entered in the dressing room,

This time the view was a little different.
There was only a single person changing his jersey and I know him very well-yes u guessed it right-he was shubi.

"Aaj taa maza aa gaya."(It was really fun today) Abhay shouted towards Shub.

"Haa Bai, Tere reaction se samjh aa gaya tha." Shub sneered.

"Par aaj tera confidence alag hee level par tha yaar." Abhay mentioned.

"Haa..baas kisi ke motivation ka aasar." Shub replied looking towards me.

Abhay slightly looked towards me and said "Samajh raha hu saara connection tum logo ka." to which me and Shub laughed together.

Suddenly Prithvi shouted from back,
"Oyee Abhay idhar bhi aa jaaya Kar kabhi."

"Haa meri jaan, yaad aa rahi hai meri, aaya!" Abhay spoke leaving towards Prithvi.

"Thank you." said Shub looking down may be he was shy to make an eye contact.

"Anything for you." I replied

"Simi u liked my innings?" he questioned.

"I loved it."

"Favorite shot?"he asked.

"Umm, ur cover drive"

"Ohh."

I still remember each and every word of this conversation. We didn't spoke a lot but we both can realize the unconditional bond that we have made.

"So I have to go for the interview..see u soon Simi." he said to me.

"Shub u will be definately playing for Indian team" I told by holding his hand.

"I hope so."

After that, me and Abhay went back.

After 4 days~

Date-XX/XX/XXXX
Dear diary,

I am really excited to tell u everything about these 5 days. I had bunked my lectures for all these days to see the match but it was all worth it.

In first innings Shub scored a century but you won't believe that he scored a double a century in the next innings .

I always believed that he is perfect player but now after his double century every person who witnessed the match also believes it.

I have confidence that he will get selected for the Indian team and he would rock it.

But he doesn't have the same confidence so he is practicing today as well.

Abhay also threatened Shub to give him a treat after his performance.
I also want some return gift, after all it was my words that made him play .
Just kidding, it was his determination and hardwork...

Suddenly my phone started to rang and it was from 'Shub ❤️'.

SG- Guess what..I got selected for the team.

SI- Omg!!!!You made it.

And suddenly a tear shred off my eye.

SG- Only because of you.

SG- Simi? You crying?

SI- No I am not.

I answered wiping off my tear.

SG- So be ready tommorow 7 in the morning.

SI- For what?

SG- You and Abhay were dying for the treat, right?..So be ready.

SI- Treat at 7 in morning?

SG- Don't ask too many questions Simi, just pack ur bag and be ready.

SI- Okay sir.

SG- Bye.

SI- Bye.

I hung up the call.

"Pack it up baby!" I shouted alone in my room.

"Is there any problem?" I heard granny.

"Not at all."

Next day~

I heard someone blowing horn in front of my hostel.

I went downstairs with my bag.

I saw Granny with her head inside the car arguing something with Abhay.

'Crazy people!' I facepalmed myself.

"What happened?!" I asked Granny taking her head slightly out from the car.

"You are going with this bad boy and rapist?" she said pointing towards Abhay and my eyes widened in shock.

Shub laughed from the driving seat.

"Noh, I'm going with that innocent boy." I said pointing towards Shub.

"With him?" Granny asked looking towards him.

"Okay, but take care of yourself especially from him." she said giving a look to Abhay.

"Okay." I accepted.

After that I sat in the car.

"Khusat bhudiyaa." Abhay cursed when Shub started the car.

"Kya bezzati karti hain naa wese yeh Dadi ji!" Shub chuckled.

"Sahi keh raha hai!" I resiprocated.

"Haa le lo maze saalo." Abhay fumed.

"Wese hum jaa kaha rahe hai?" I asked them.

"Rehan de Sia, mujhe bhi nahi baata raha." told Abhay.

"Cause it's a surprise guys!" said Shub.

PS- Don't get offended by Granny's comments. It is just for fun.

Hope you all liked this part.
Please upvote 🌟 and comment ✍️.