BROKEN 💔

Sia's Pov-

I took a step back to see my world breaking in front of my eyes.

I can no more control the streams of water flowing on my cheek, I just wanted to back off when I heard,
"Stop Sia!"

It was Sid.
"I don't have a reason to..." I weeped and got myself away from there.

Shub's Pov-

Next Morning~

I woke up in a strange place, Suhana lying by my side and I was shirtless.

My head was aching but I tried to recall what happened last night,
And I can't remember even a second of it.

So I got up, buttoned up my shirt and drove back to flat.
Whole time, I was thinking that why I was there shirtless with Suhana on that couch. Did I had that with her? No, Never.

I don't drink very often, but I can say that I have senses when I'm drunk.
How can I forget everything about last night?
I thought while opening the door lock.

'Maybe Simi knows about it.' I thought to myself.

"I'm home baby." I called her.

"Simi? Where are you?" I searched her everywhere but she was not answering.

I called her again.

I dialed her number out of anxiety but she didn't answered.

Sia's Pov-

I am just blank at this moment. I can only feel a sharp ache in my heart other than that I was numb.

I scheduled a flight, and soon got back to Chandigarh, where I was living from couple of years.

As I entered inside, I found the photo frame enclosing my and his picture which he gifted me last year.

I picked it up, with full strength I dashed it on the mirror placed on the wall. The glass broke into fragments.

"I hate everything about you!" I screamed in aggression.
I literally threw everything found in my way. I deliberately punched the wall, making my hand bleed.

I have never been so violent in my life, but it feels like I have lost everything, and I want it back at any cost.

I sat on the floor tired by cursing and screaming, when my phone rang, I didn't answered.
Then Sid texted.

Sid~
Sia I understand what you
are going through. I am sorry
to force you to be there..

Me~
Not your fault, it was actually my, trusting him more than anyone.
Now it hurts a lot.

Sid~
Not much of his fault as well.
He was making good money
and that attitude comes with it,
like getting every girl.

Me~
Seriously, you are
defending him?

Sid~
No, I'm protecting you.
He only values money not
your emotions.
You are so innocent, never
understood that he used you.

Me~
No, he didn't.

Sid~
Yes he did. At the start he
needed you to improve his
game and then treated you
like trash, look at last he
left with other girl.

Me~
You know Suhana? She
also told me that.

Sid~
No, I don't know her.
But I am just saying on basis
of what I have seen and heard
from you.

Me~
But he told that he
hated her..

Sid~
Fame changes everyone.

I threw my phone away in anger.
I lied on the floor, crying continuously.

Days and nights were passing, but I was lying there in my sorrows disconnected from the world.

I have heard people knocking on the door multiple times, some were familiar, several times it was Abhay, Maahi,my mom, Shahneel di but not Him..

I can't even stand on my feet as I was so short on energy, no food and even water from last week.
Bouts of vomiting and nausea has made me extreme weak.
The only thing which gives me strength is talking to Sid.

But suddenly I opened my eyes after days, Woke up in the tears and sweat,
imagining it all to be a dream but the betrayal was true. I looked by my window, the sun appeared to be dripping into DARK making every soul black.

Gazed upon my hands bruised and red because of the broken glass lying by my side. Suddenly I tripped off, luckily landing on my couch which saved me from an intense break out.

At last, I remember picking up my diary, reading it, going back in time.

I try to recollect more after that, but this was all my memory, the best time of my life.
I have no more happy moments to cherish.

Slowly I opened my eyes, getting out from the flashback, back to sorrows, back to DARK days.

I looked upon my hands filled with the remains of inserted syringes, one was still connected to my hand.
Seems like a hospital.

I tried to get my head up, but can't due to weakness.
Suddenly my eyes fell on a person resting his head on the edge of bed, I know He is here but he doesn't need to do anything for me anymore..
It's over.

PS- So finally, Sia's flashback has ended here. These were the dark days filled with sorrows as mentioned in the first chapter,"Dark" of story.

More importantly, we are 2k strong now.💪
Thanks for the much love and support.

Hope you liked this part.❤️

Please upvote 🌟.
Don't forget to share your views. ✍️💬