FORGIVEN 🥀

Sia's Pov-

"Suhana is about to come.." said the blood shedded Siddharth.

"Chalo, hum chalte hai fir." Shub said to Sid.

"Hey, you guys gonna leave me alone?" I asked.

"I think once for a while you should experience the real side of Suhana" He replied.
I nodded my head while he dragged Sid away by his collar who was barely able to stand on his feet.

"I'm just behind the car, we'll keep a watch on you, what say Sid?" Shub said.

Siddharth didn't replied.

"I think he isn't in the condition to reply but I'm guessing he wants to say, best of luck Simi." Shub said and hid behind the car.

A car parked and Miss Suhana got out settling her hair.
I was standing straight, when she came and asked,"Wooh, where's Sid?"

"Somewhere around but great job guys." I said.

"Are you still on the same page? Look me and Shub love each other a lot, so don't be a third tier." She said.

"Oh, so I am being the third tier." I laughed.

"You actually never deserved him, you are just the one who can never trust him." She said.

"Yah, I only broke up just because he can get a girl like you, defination of perfection." I said sarcastically.

"Or may I say that I MADE you to break up with him." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Girl, you already feel terrible I don't want to make it worse." She said faking concern.

"No, I'd be ok to worse. Just tell me." I said.

"Yah it would be better if you are worse. So listen, Shub actually never cheated on you..
That night, we spiked his drink with certain drugs. When the drugs got in, his memory disappeared and I took a little advantage to play with you.
And your dearest friend Sid who is my manager dedicatedly helped me throughout, from the day he met you to the day he forcibly called you to see that scene.
So when Shub kissed me, he was out of his senses. I can say that you are a little lucky that he remembered your name at that point, but after all that he is just blank. And look you broke up as planned. He had no option left, so he started dating me again." She smirked.

"Omg! What should I do now?!" I said.

"Just feel worse, because that's the only reason I told you.
You broke up with someone who loved you so much, basically without any reason.
The person whom you called your best friend has been working to only hurt you.
At last, you neither have your love nor a good friend.
Guess what I have both of them. So loser get of my way." She said.

"Why would you do that to me?" I asked with tears.

"I don't have any personal grudge with you, but girl you tried to snatch my love. It's a deal of ego then.
The things I like, only belongs to me and only me and if anyone tries to take that away, that's what happens to them." She stated.

"And did you ever give a thought whether he likes you or not?" I posed.

"Doesn't matter, I like him and that's enough." She said with confidence.

"Wtf dude, I have never seen someone so mean." I said.

"Oh please don't waste my time. Just tell me where is Sid?" She asked.

"Here is Sid." said Shub pulling him from behind the car.

"What are you doing here babe?" She asked in the most polite of her voice.

"Don't call me that please. It sounds so cringe from you, and even more after listening what you did." He told.

The embarrassment was clearly visible on her face.

Shub continued,"But I can't blame you both for that. It was my fault that I let you maniacal people enter in my life back then, I have made a mistake.
But now I have paid for it, even Simi as well from my side." he said holding my hand.

"And for a clarification I'd have never dated you, even if Simi would have left me. Henceforth I request both of you to stay the fuck outta our life or..elsee..."he extended stepping nearer to Suhana.

"That's enough Shub, let's go back." I tugged him off as it's really difficult to stop him when he loses his calm.
"Just don't forget that." He warned looking into Suhana's eye.

As we both were leaving, Sid was lying unconscious on the way.
"Take this piece of shit as well!" Shub exclaimed kicking him off the path.

We both entered into the lift, I quickly pressed the floor number.
My eyes fell on his hands covered with blood.
Even, I am also afraid of his anger at this point. He is so sweet everytime, it's so strange to see him like that. But somewhere it's a result of my overreaction.

"So, have you forgiven me now?" He asked me as I was lost in thoughts.

"Uh-ha..Yes." I replied in uneasy voice.

A little smile crept out onto his face.
Oh man! I've died to see those dimples again.

"Have you forgiven me?" I asked.

"Uhm..let me think of that..maybe yes." He said scratching his neck.

Immediately he pulled me closer, his hands tightened on my waist, and his lips moved, "I love you and I'll never leave you two.."as I hugged him tight.

PS- Hope you all liked this chapter.
Please upvote 🌟
I'd ove to see your response.✍️