HOMECOMING 🥀

Sia's Pov-

"Hey, wake up honey." I heard Shub's faint voice.

"Have we reached Mohali?" I asked him yawning, rubbing my eyes.

"Yup." he replied.

"It's your house, I told you to drop me at my residence. Mumma would be alone." I whined getting out from the car.

"Let's go inside first." he suggested.

On the entrance I found my little pet Bruno tied up with a string.
"Mom's already here, naa?" I asked and he nodded.

"But you my little one, I missed you so much baby." I said taking Bruno in my arms while Shub grinned watching my reunion.

"Come!" He said opening the door.

As soon as we entered, we found Shahneel Di seating on the sofa, scrolling on her phone.
She passed a smile seeing us and offered us a seat.

"So back together?" she asked with excitement.

"Yah" I answered. "Simi was so desperate to be with me, I had no option left." Shub interrupted.
"I can agree on that, but more than me you were desperate." I corrected.
"Don't lie Simi!" he replied.

"Stop you both! We all have enough of this." she said annoyed.
We all laughed.

Shahneel Di continued,"So guys, when is the bomb dropping?"

"Bomb?!" me and Shub asked in unison.

"Don't try to act innocent you two!
I'm just asking when is the baby coming out guys." she teased.

"Omg! You know!" I surprised.

"Yah obviously, Shub can't hide anything from me. He shares everything with me." she said.

"Oh, is that like Shub?" I questioned him.

"Not at all, Di tell her the truth. I didn't shared it but you spied on me, when the doctor told me in personal." he explained.

"Whatever but I am so happy for you both." She beamed with pleasure.
"You're the most supportive." I said.

"But when are you going to tell your parents about that?" she asked.

"Obviously after the marriage." I said looking towards Shub.
"Ya-ah.." he replied awkwardly.

"Sanu vi ta dasso kado horeya viah? (Tell us also when is the wedding happening?)" asked Abhay entering with Maahi.

"Oh welcome guys!..soon buddy." Shub answered.

"Tera toh mujhe pata nahi, par hum dono zaroor shaadi kar rahe hain." Hh said handing us a wedding card of him and Maahi.

"Wow! When did it happened?" I asked with zeal.

"Jab tum dono ladd rahe the, tabhi propose kiya." Abhay replied.

"Please baby, tum ghar par apne family ke saath rishta lekar aaye the, use proposal mat kaho!" Maahi intervened.

Me and Shub can only laugh on Abhay's miserable face.

"But Sia congratulations, soon to be mother." wished Maahi.

"You knew it too?" I freaked.

"Shahneel Di told us." she said delighted pointing towards her.

"You are not supposed to tell that Maahi." said Shahneel Di.

"Why not Di? Yeh log zyada hee fast chal rahe hai, thoda toh rokna padega, varna kuch time mai puri cricket team hee bana lenge." Abhay said with giggles.

"Abhay thoda kam cheekh, uski mummy aur mere parents andar hee hain." Shub reminded.

"Leave all this, I am hungry now! Come on, let's go inside and have dinner." said Shahneel Di.

As we got inside, I found my mom and Shub's parents already sitting around the dinner table.
We all joined them, and it was a happy family and friend dinner accompanied with some Abhay's bad jokes.

Next day~

I slowly opened my eyes and found the most delightful scene, obviously Shub sleeping against me.

I turned my face and my mom was sleeping on the either side.

I remembered when he came last night to our place, as he found himself bored in his own house.
But my mom just loves his company, even more than me at times. They get together pretty well actually.

I got up, headed to the kitchen which is the usual start of my day.

As I was preparing my coffee, someone snaked arms around my waist and I am very much used to this way of touch.

For a surprise this time, he pulled me away from the kitchen cabinet and said, "Aren't you supposed to take rest?"

"For what?" I asked casually.

"Because you are carrying another life and that's the reason why I came here, to keep a check on you." he stated.

I rolled my eyes and replied,"I'm barely a month pregnant Shub, it's alright to do daily chores, don't make it a big deal.."

"Oh so isn't it a big deal that my baby is having our baby?" He smirked and I blushed, when suddenly we heard a voice, "WHAT?!"

Took a step aside to follow it, and it was my mom.

PS- Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please upvote 🌟
Do share your views about it ✍️