PROMISE 🥀

Sia's Pov-

I opened my eyes locked in Shub's arms. With a little difficulty I separated him as his strong biceps require some strain to move.

Cushions on the floor and his shirt wrapped on my body makes me remember the last night.

I opened the curtain to feel the slight pink sunlight. A little smile came on my face by the scent of his shirt, hope I can go back to last dusk.

Suddenly, I felt him snaking arms around my waist, "Good morning sunshine." he whispered in my ear.

"It was beautiful, Shub. Every moment, Every second of it..." I described.

"Oh you remembered, I thought ki tumhe har baar memory loss hota hai, peene ke baad." He laughed.

With a straight face I said,"I hate you."

"But I love you." He mimicked.

We both laughed loud.

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door. We ran to it,
I opened the door to reveal Abhay and Maahi, his girlfriend on the door.

"Hey guys!" She chirped.
While Abhay was busy in examining both of us from head to toe.

I felt lucky that I was in a loose shirt rather than Shub who was shirtless.
Honestly, I would have dressed up a little better if they would have told me before.

"Waah! Ayyashi chal rahi hain." He taunted while we both were really embarrassed of the situation.

"Arey jawaab toh do, Kya masti ho rhi hai?" He repeated while Maahi hitted him lightly instructing to stop.

"Zyada ho raha hai Abhay. Lagta hai Australia ke beach wali baat karni padegi.." I mumbled to him.

"What? Beach?" Maahi asked.

"Yaar Sia, tuh toh gussa hogayi!" Abhay intruded.
"Bhai, body sahi lag rahi hai teri." He tried to change the topic.

"Baby you are so weird at times!" Maahi irritated.

"He isn't weird, just my crazy fan, right Abhay?" Shub smirked.

"Stop! You want to spend the whole day like that. Come inside!" I ordered frustrated.

After that we all had breakfast together, of course me and Shub changed before that.

***

It's almost evening, I was lying on the bed when Shub was working out.
Basically, he never takes rest.

I checked my messages on phone when it had a notification from Siddharth.

Sid~
So you're coming tonight
at party?

                                                             Me~
                                  A lil tired, not          planned on that.

Sid~
You've to come dude..
everyone would be there.
A house party at Srk's place,
it'd be fun.

Me~
Lemme see.

Sid~
We'll chill and
drink a lot.

Me~
Haha..TTYL xd.

Sid~
Bye.

I kept down my phone and searched for my sweetheart.
He was not in the hall, where he usually worked out.

I looked up in his wardrobe room where he was facing the opposite side shirtless.

I stood still and rested my head on the sill of the door, appreciating the beauty I am witnessing.

"You're gonna say something or continue staring?" He asked.

"I think Mr Gill got an eye on back of the head as well. But I can't help staring, you're so..hot." I blushed.

"Oh, someone's got good flirting skills!" He smiled while buttoning up his shirt.

"We have to leave for the celebration party, get ready fast." He insisted.

"Aah..not in the mood." I exhausted.

"Sir specifically asked me to bring you.." He replied putting on his blazer.

"But I'll not force you." He added.

He benevolently kept his hands aside my cheeks and said,"In case you change your mind, I PROMISE I'll be waiting for you.." kissing gently on my forehead.

I smiled lightly holding his hand.
"I hope I can make it but considering you make so many promises, I can PROMISE one thing that I can do anything for you..anything, even if we are worlds apart.."
Soon he left.

I was watching some random TV series, when my phone rang from 'Sid', this time I decided to answer as I already had a few missed calls from him..

SD- You have to and have to come! (Shouting)

SI- Aah..no.

SD- Pleaassse!

SD- Okay then, so I am not going as well.

SI- Chill, I am coming.(Irritated)

Somehow I forced myself to change and then drived to the mansion of owner.

I entered inside and it was very chaotic, loud music accompanied with crazy people drunk dancing.
Of course they were celebrating their win but it was really crazy.

I can see everyone from the team but Captain Gill was missing and even Siddharth who was dying to call me here.

Suddenly I saw Nagar dancing crazily, when I asked him, "Have you seen Shubman?"

"Abhi toh humare saath hee tha, wese yahin hoga bhabiji." He replied while dancing.

I called Shub but he didn't answered, now I am a little worried.

At last, I called Siddharth,

SI- Where are you?

SD- I am here at the party only, where are you?

SI- I can't find you.

SD- Where are you in the house exactly?

SI- Just at the entrance.

SD- Okay, walk to the end of hall then take a left and enter the room. I'm there.

SI- Okk.

I followed his instructions, but when I turned left there was no such room but moreover it was like an open lounge area.

A few people were sitting here and there on the couch, and also a couple making out, like the girl was all over the guy hiding their faces.

I don't judge people often but it's a little weird to find people kissing and doing stuff at a celebration party indeed at such a respectable place.

I tried to ignore them but my eyes didn't believe what happened the next moment.

The girl took herself off from the guy gasping when I saw their faces, it was SHUBMAN.
The girl was Suhana.

My vision was almost blurring due to tears in eyes, when he mumbled,
"S-Si-Simi."

But my heart has already shattered into pieces..  💔

PS- A plot twist guys, which seems unjustifiable in future.
Would the bond between Sia and Shubman be same ever again?

Hope you liked this chapter.

Please upvote.🌟
Love to know your views through comments. 💬