HALDI 🥀

Sia's Pov-

So we are in Amritsar as most of the pre wedding rituals are at Abhay's place. I was staying with one of my friend, and Shub had his own planned stays.

Today's the haldi ceremony for which I dressed up in a suit, as he insisted saying that it flatters me more. Soon he picked me up.

"Tenu suit suit karda.." he said singing along the music in car. I grinned as I'm very well aware of his unusual ways of complementing.

"Acha tell me how I'm looking?" He asked as he wore traditional rarely.

"You are looking the most handsome, the hottest, dearest, cutest and the most desirable.." I quoted his words.

"Ok, so you read it!" He said.

"Yah and don't you dare write anything like that again Mr Gill, as I am never that brutal honest with my diary." I replied and he giggled at my response.

Soon, we reached Abhay's place. I found Komal Di arguing with some dealer on the entrance, a common scene during marriage arrangements.

"Hey di, I missed you so much.." I said hugging her.

"Me too!" She replied resiprocating.

"Bhaiya aap jao kaam karo." She instructed to the dealer.

"Where's Maahi?" I asked her.
"She's in my room, well she was also eager to meet you. And Radha's there too." She replied.

"Let's go then." I said.
"..and Shub you enjoy with your friends, bye." I added leaving to which he waved his hand and answered "Take care of yourself."

Shub's Pov-

Somehow I made my way to Abhay's room as it's really crowded in this house. You can find Abhay's relative literally whereever you can see.

I entered to his room. He was standing in front of the mirror checking out his kurta.

"Tera kinna wada tabbar e bai! (Your family's so huge!)" I exclaimed.

"Leave it, how am I lookin?" he asked.
"Apni chhad,(leave about you) am I good in this kurta?" I questioned.

"Haldi meri e, hor tuh apni vaari gal kri jaa rheya (Haldi's for me, and you are talking only about yourself)." He facepalmed.

"Look you are going to get yellow anyways, toh fark ki pendaya? (So how does it make a difference?)" I explained.

"Point toh hai!" said Manjot from behind sitting on the sofa.

"Oye, tuh kab aaya?" I asked surprised.

"Abey yeh chhod, par ab apna plan set hai." He said.

"Keda plan?(What plan?)" I asked.

"Daru party bro, at night in the backyard, join kar liyo fir." He shared excited.

"Nahi yaar." I denied.

"Oye Shubman, tuh itna serious kab se hogya?" Mandy asked.

"Haa baata?" said Kamlesh coming out from the washroom.
"Abe kitne log ho yaha?!" I shocked.

"Tuh point par reh, ab tuh boring hogya hai naa." Kamlesh said.
"Ab kuch nhi sunana, bass join kar liyo raat ko." said Abhay.

Before I can answer Komal Di entered the room and said, "Come boys!"

All of the relatives gathered together for the haldi ceremony, soon the bride joined the clan with one of her beautiful friend, my girl.

Everyone applied haldi on soon to be couple. While Mandy was still busy with his mischievous tricks.

He took the bowl of haldi and poured all of it on Abhay's head, when he exclaimed, "Abe kya kar rha hai Mandy?"

"Tere haath ke saath mai muh bhi toh peela hona chahiye. Tabhi toh pata chalega ki abhi hee shaadi hui hai sadde munde di." He replied massaging his face with haldi, and all of us laughed.

***

Sia's Pov-

Haldi went out good and the day was almost over. I was sitting on the bed in Komal Di's room.

Maahi came out after wiping her face.
"You look beautiful." I complemented to her glowing skin.

"Thanks..but I mean why not. Marriage is so special that it can glow anyone, especially to your loved one."

These words hit me hard as my loved one always creeps out when anyone asks him about marriage plans.

"Btw when are you getting married?" She asked casually rubbing her wet hair.

Suddenly, someone knocked the door of room. "Who is it?" She asked.

"It's me." Shub confirmed.
"We have to leave Simi." he mentioned.

I mouthed a bye to Maahi.

As we were leaving Mandy, Abhay, Nagar and a few more were sitting in the yard.

"Kithe?(Where?)" asked Mandy.
"Bass aaya, ehnu chhad ke.(I'll just come back, after dropping her.)" Shub winked.

"Wapas kyu jaoge?" I asked settling in the car.

"Leave it, but did you remember I told you that I want to take mommy and her little baby somewhere special?" He said starting the car.

"Shub hum yeh kab tak karte rehange?"
"What?" He asked driving.

"This relationship thing. I thought you understood me."
"I do."

"So can we get married before having this kid?!" I shouted bursting out in anger.

"Hmm." He replied.

"Look, that's the way you react everytime at this marriage thing."

He didn't replied nor did I said anything else, rest of the drive was silent.

"Shub, I don't want to pressurise you but you are free to leave me if you don't want anything in future. I think we reached, bye." I said getting out from the car with tears in eyes.

I couldn't look back at him, so I walked straight into the place I stayed.

Shub's Pov-

My back was resting on the moist grass, my legs half way through resting in the water of pool and a glass of scotch in my hand.

"Abhay tere backyard mai toh pool bhi hai. Fir toh daily idhar hee nahata hoga?" asked Mandy.

"Tuh pagaal hai kya?!" replied Abhay.

"Shubman tuh kis gham mai baitha hai bhai?" asked Mandy sipping his whiskey.

"Haa yaar, hume laga ki mast daaru party hogi. Par yaha toh shok sabha chal rhi hai." said Kamlesh sitting on the edge of the pool over grass.

"Bass Simi thoda pareshan hai." I expressed.

"Bilkul hogi, saala shaadi se pehle jo pregnant kar diya tuh." Abhay said laughing.

Swear on god, at this point I might have broke his face but I know he is a jerk person when he drinks..

PS- Hope you liked this chapter.

And a special mention to the best batsman ever existed and going to be, a very happy birthday King Kohli.
Love him and RCB endless.♥️

Please upvote 🌟
Do share your views. ✍️