SWINDLER 🥀

Sia's Pov-

Immediately, it strikes me back when he took my phone, maybe he checked my messages. But I didn't questioned him, took out my phone and dialed Sid's number.

SA- Sid can you make it to the parking lot of the building I was living earlier?

SD- What? How are you there?

SA- I'll tell you about that, but first just come here.

SD- Okay, coming.

Shubman glanced me with a questioning look to which I answered,
"He is on way."

Shub's Pov-

We both were standing together waiting for him when a car came and parked.

Sid came out but his expressions soon changed by seeing me standing with her.
Soon he back steped to his car, when I ran and caught him.

"Haanji, kithe bhaag rhe ho?" I asked.

"Why would I run Shubman?" He answered nervously.

"Ab main introduction du aapka yaa fir khud hee bologe?" I asked him in anger by holding his collar.

"Stop!" Simi shouted.

"I'm Sia's friend, that's it." He replied.

"And what do you do Sia's friend? Still manager of that bitch." I questioned aggressively.

"I am no one's manager. Believe me Sia." He tried to bluff.

I slapped him tight and said,"Talk to me only."

"You're crossing limits." Simi yelled from behind.

"This guy has crossed limits.." I said furiously.

"Acha, tell me what did you guys planned that night?"I questioned him calmly.

"Nothing, I just called Sia as my friend and you were sucking other girl's face. What could she do then?" He replied.

"Firstly I don't remember anything like that and secondly tuh kisi ka dost nahi ho sakta. Mere saath bhi aisa kiya tha, dost bankar, mujhe hee fasa diya. Par ab fir se nahi." I yelled.

"Mujhe kitna bhi pareshan Kar lo, par saalo tum toh Sia tak pahunch gaye. Himmat kese ki be tune use rulane ki? Bol?" I said and started punching his face continuously until it started to bleed.

"Stop! For God's sake, don't be a monster." She requested pushing me back but it didn't stopped me from hitting him.

"Kya bola tune Simi ko? That I used her, I have got attitude from fame.. You're trying to giving her pain with this shit?" I said pushing his collar while Simi was holding my arm from back.

"I'm asking this for the last time, what was your plan that night? Or else you are going to die literally" I asked roughly wherein his face was now filled with blood and body almost collapsing.

"Hey, open your eyes buddy."I said compressing his cheeks between my fingers.

"Is that the way how you treat people?" Simi said from behind.

"Abe kuch nhi hua hai ise, naatak kar raha hai saala..Chal aankhien khol varna maa kasam bahut marunga." I threatened.

"Bass kar! Kitna maarega. Sach mai mujhe kuch nhi pata bhai." He pleaded folding his hands.

"Batayega bhi kese, maalkin ne paise bharenge ho naa. Chal roo mat. Nikal yahan se." I said biting my lower lip.

"Thank you so much." He thanked pressing himself away.

"Abe aise thodi jayega, first call your mistress here." I said again pulling him by his collar.

"Who? Mistress?" He asked annoyed.

"Aww, trying to act innocent. Chal Suhana ko call kar, aur idhar bula." I instructed.

"Yaar, I don't know her." He implored.

"Abe tujhe kitna peeta, tab bhi samjhta hee nhi hai. Chal call laga." I explained.

"I'm serious, I don't have her number." He lied again.

"Enough, have mercy on yourself. But I guess you don't want it, so get ready to bleed again, Mr Sid." I warned him.

As I was about to smack him, Simi shouted, "God damn Sid, just give him the number, please. I request, else everything is out of control from me."

"Listen to your dearest friend man. Call her or everything is going to be literally out of control." I told.

He closed his eyes biting his lower lip, scratching his neck, lost in thoughts.
"Okay, I'm gonna call her." He finally said.

"That's like a good boy" I said patting his head.

He dialed her number.

"Hey, Sue can you come here?" He said.

"No, Sia's in control and ended everything. She just wanted to clear up with you." He replied on call.

Simi blewed listening to him. I can feel listening to this might have sent shivers to her spine.

He continued on line,"Yah, I assure that everything's going to be okay.
I'll see you here."

He kept his phone down.

Simi's expression didn't changed a bit, still shocked.
I smiled with a relief that finally she knew this devil's reality.

"I'm sorry." He said avoiding her eye contact.

"You know what, I want to slap you so tight sid, but I am going to wait for a while for that." She said.

What I can only do was just to clap for her in pride, "That's my girl." I appreciated.

"Not the right time."She replied.

PS- Hope you all liked this one.
The next chapter is going to be in a continuation with this one, so be prepared for some more drama.

Please upvote 🌟
I'd love to hear from you all ✍️