FAMILY 🥀

Sia's Pov-

I opened my eyes to find myself wrapped in a soft blanket on the bed.

Suddenly my eyes fell on Shub who was sleeping on the couch.

His ruffled hair making way across his face and slight sunlight peeking out from the window on his body make him even more handsome.
I am so lucky to have him.

Immediately he opened his eyes and asked, "Woke up?"

"Just now."

"But how are we here in hotel room, weren't we supposed to be in the farmhouse last night? Do we came back?" I asked.

"Don't make me remember all of that." he said running his hand through hair.

"Why?What happened last night?"

"Oh CINDERELLA forgot everything?"

"What?" I questioned.

"You are just so crazy and romantic when you're drunk.
You pretended to be Cinderella where I was the prince and..." He sighed.

"And then?"

"And Abhay was the stepsister and Mandy was stepmother.
Aur fir jo tumne unn ki dhulayi ki..bichaare rone ki halat mai aa gaye the." he burst out laughing

We both burst out laughing suddenly.

"Seriously?!" I exclaimed.

"Haan, tumne acha lesson sikhaya villains ko."

"Oh shit it's 2 in afternoon!" I exclaimed while looking the watch.

"I am already tired. Let's go back tomorrow."

The rest of day passed in babalaas and celebrating his birthday.

Next day~

Early morning we left by the car which he drove.

I insisted him to let me go by train because the route for Amritsar and Chandigarh was different from Delhi, but same reason it's not safe.

"So we are going to Chandigarh. After that I'll leave you in Amritsar." He told.

"You are already tired, how would you drive 5 hours continuously?"

"Mai nhi chalane wala akele. Plane udda leti ho gaadi toh chala hee logi." He replied.

Rest of the journey passed by our alternate drives.

*****

"Where would we stop?" I asked as we have already entered Chandigarh.

"At my house." he muttered while honking.

"Hey, you are joking right?" I asked with hesitation.

"Why would I? Kyu kuch problem hai mere ghar jaane mai?"

"Not like that but I have no idea how is your family gonna react." I opened up nervously.

"Mere Ghar walo ko Meri choice pasand hai..aur tum toh fir bhi pyaar ho.." he told looking straight into my eyes.

Man!! He is able to slay anyone with those words.

"Okay, we are here." I heard his voice while I was lost in my thoughts.

"You should have told me before. I would have dressed up better." I complained checking my clothes.

"Miss World ka competition nahi hone wala, you are looking good." He told controlling his laughter.

"Seriously?" I asked looking towards my loose t-shirt, joggers and Abbibas slides, yes those are much affordable.

"Let's go!" he exclaimed walking up the stairs.

He rang the bell and his mom opened it.

He touched her feet quickly and she embraced him between her arms.

"Mummy aae haa Si..(Mom this is Si..)" he tried to introduce me when his mother interrupted in between,
"Sia, menu pata ya. (Sia, I know.)"

Me and Shub quickly shared a glance.

He immediately asked,"Tuhanu kive pata chalgea?(How do you come to know?)"

"Teri maa hu." She smiled.

"Thug life aunty!" I whispered to Shub laughing.

"Andar aa jao bacho." She welcomed us smiling.

"Menu taa Abhay ne photo bheji sigi, Shubman di girlfriend Sia. (Abhay sent me the photo, Shubman's girlfriend Sia)" she told sitting after offering us water.

"Mummy tussi hindi bolleyo, ehnu problem ohndi aa.(Mom speak in hindi, she faces problem.)" He said.

"Acha ji. Wese Sia tum sab ko bahut pasand aayi." she spoke smiling.

I took sip down my water and asked, "Aunty sab?kon?"

She replied with a smile, "Mene apne family group par share ki naa photo, sabko bahut pasand aayi."

Suddenly I spit out the water in my mouth because I can't digest in one go what she said, Shub was also coughing loud as he choked.

"Shubman ki bua ko bhi bahut changi (achi) lagi...
Kuch galat kiya Kya?" She asked by seeing our blank faces.

Shub murmured "Haa." while I intruded by saying,"Nhi ji, vadhiya kitta tussi.(No, you did good)"

"Yeh Abhay toh gya." Shub whispered.
I nodded.

"Aur Uncle Ji kaha hai?" I asked.

"Woh toh stadium mai honge, wahi chote bacho ko cricket sikhaate rehte hai." she told.

"Changa, uncle Ji ek aur star dhund rahe hai."I replied.

She smiled.

It was all most dinner time when Uncle came.

Shub touched his feet and I greeted him.

"Aae taa wahi kudi hai na, photo aali?(Oh, isn't she the same girl from photo?)" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"Roti khao puttar ji." He asked me with love.

After the dinner was completed, Shub settled down in his room.
Aunty insisted me to sleep with her but I have to do some work at night so I ended up in Shub's sister, Shahneel's room as she was not in the house.

Finally, I have done all my assignments. It's almost 2 and now I should probably sleep as I have to leave tomorrow.

I was feeling a little thirsty so I walked to the kitchen to have some water.

As I am not very much familiar with bulb switches, I walked like a blind person searching for water.

Suddenly I felt someone snaking arms around my waist. He snugged me in to feel his chest and brought down his lips near my cheek when I can only moan, "Stop sweetheart! It's your house."

"I'll miss you, jaan." he whispered softly in my ear.

"Why? Where are you going?" I asked turning my face towards him.

"For IPL, next week." he mentioned.

PS- A big thanks for 1k, it really means a lot.
Hope you liked this part.

Please upvote 🌟
And share your views 💬✍️