CALL🥀

Shub's Pov-

I didn't know what happened to me at that moment but what I only wanted was her touch.

I can't resist myself away from her. So I pulled her closer.

As I was about to kiss, suddenly a voice came from behind "Abe yaar!"

Me and Simi instantly turned towards the voice and it was Abhay.

"Sorry-Sorry, wrong time." he  apologised turning away.

"Arey aaja, koi problem nahi hai." I called him.

"Haa, aaja oo Abhay." Simi shouted.

"Noh, I have to go."

"Abhay..chappal marunga yahi se, Ruk jaa shanti se" I threatened him.

"Haa saalo mujhe itna pitwaya woh kaafi nahi hai aur maar lo." he  practiced his usual tantrums.

"Video abhi bhi hai mere paas, zyada naatak kiye toh viral Kar dungi..#Abhay_ki_dhulai." Simi chirped walking towards Abhay.

"Sach mai, Abhay ka gazab kata." I added high fiving her.

"Acha khaasa goriyan mil rahi thi. Par mera katwake, tum dono lag lo. Bhagwaan maaf nahi karega tum logo ko" he fake cried.

"Mene bulaya tha tujhe idhar,yeh dekhne ko?" I chuckled.

Abhay replied "But yaar I ruined your moment, I am apologet.." before he can complete, Simi interrupted,

"It's okay Abhay and you don't need to apologise for that."

"Kyu-kyu naa maafi maange. Mast scene chal raha tha, barbaad Kar diya sab tune" I stated with a straight face.

"Mera bhi scene chal Raha tha, Jo tum donne ne barbaad kiya. Ab hisaab barabar." said Abhay.

"Puri raat yahin ladte rahoge, wapas nahi chalna subah" Simi added intervening.

"Let's go back."

We started to walk to our hotel laughing and making fun of each other.

Someone has actually said it true, 'Without friends life is meaningless.'
I didn't know if I have any future with Simi but what I knew was that I have found a great friend in her.
A friend without whom it's difficult to live.

"Byee." Simi spoke while entering her room.

Me and Abhay also mouthed a bye and got inside our room.

I lied on my bed to make my body rest but my mind was not planning the same.

Thoughts about Simi were running all over my brain.

I can feel that little sensation of excitement and butterflies in my stomach for no reason at all or maybe a reason which I have not discovered yet.

My eyes were wide opened while Abhay was sleeping and snoring like a bear.

*****

Sia's Pov-

It's almost morning.

I checked the time and it was about 6.
We have to leave back after 3 hours.

Honestly I wanted to stay a little longer but Shub has his practice sessions with Indian team.

Suddenly my phone started to rang and it was from an unknown number.

'Whose calling this time?' I thought but it was not a number either from India or Australia.

I answered the call.

SI- Hello

SI- Anyone there?

UN- Hello

SI- Who are u?

UN- Me?..My name..I am Suhana..Suhana Khan.. Daughter of SRK.

SI- Ohh, so u are Suhana.

SK- Girl, please don't waste your time with this idiot, just listen to me.

SI- Actually I don't want to listen anything, I know enough about you and him. Thank you.

SK- He might have told you a story in which the only true part was that I liked him..a lot. But apart from it
everything was fake.

SI- And how do you know that all of it was fake? (In arrogance)

SK- Because he would never let his 'target' appear good.

SI- What do you mean?

SK- You are so innocent. You would have never understood his game.

SI- What game?

SK- Isn't it a game to play around with every girl's heart..to make a girl fall in love and then leave her alone.

SI- Enough of your shit. I Don't want to listen more.

SK- Please don't cut the line. I desperately want to share this, then it's in your hand to believe it or not.

SI- Make it fast.

SK- I don't know what he is been telling around but at last he is definitely going to break your heart.. because these guys never love they just play a game to achieve more popularity by dating us.

SI- What kind of game?and who are 'these guys'?

SK- A dare game where they challenge each other to date a particular girl for maybe fun and getting popularity...
He did the same with me.
He made me fall for him but when I demanded a serious relationship, he left me.

SI- Oh just stop lying.
Shub has already told me the truth about ur tactics.
But still you didn't answer who are 'these guys'?

SK- It's Shub and his cricketing mates including Abhishek that u might know.
Just check that they all have link up rumors with celebrities, because to get fame.

SI- I don't want to say this but can I say u are a little right about that because Abhay has never told me anything about Shub's past and his depression when it was so serious.

SK - Yes, right and why would he tell u even because they were doing it together.

SI- No, I think it's a confusion because he played that dare game with me as well and it's really different.

SK- Oh he played that with u as well (laughing)..and did he told the reason to play?

SI - He said it was a stress reliever.

SK- Yes exactly, that's why they played that game to get rid of stress and have fun by breaking us.
These guys are literally psychos.
But more than that I want to protect you from him being his next target.
So u believe now?

SI- No, Shub really can't do this..I know him.

SK- They are really good actors even better than me and my friends...you don't believe right.
Just check your messages I have sent you something.

PS- While Shub is falling for Sia, some are convincing her not to do the same.
Should she believe them or not?.
Keep on reading to Know.

Feel free to share your views and please upvote the chapter if you liked .