DARE 🥀

Sia's Pov-

"You need a small trip." he explained.

"But why? I'm already too stressed. Why am I even here?"

"I already told yaa, I wanted to take you somewhere special.." he spoke making a puppy face.

"Aww, I am sorry." I pecked his cheeks as I am really rude with him this time.

"But why are we in a private plane?"I asked.

"You are too weak right now, public transport would make it worse."

"And where're we going?"

"Don't ask too many questions, sit back and enjoy, cause it's going to be a long journey."

______________________

I don't know why he takes the idea of surprise to this level. We are flying for hours and I still don't know our destination.

It was really dark, when he mentioned, "Get up, we have to leave."

As we finally got off, a man was waiting on the private part of the airport with a key in his hand.

Shub took them and kept on walking to the parking area where a car was parked.

He sat in it, and reversed the car while I was still standing, trying to figure out what the fuck was actually happening.

"Sit!" He shouted midst the growling engine.

"But where are we?" I whined.

"Be patient."

As it was really late at night, almost the whole city was lit off and only darkness stood over the whole ride.
After few minutes, he parked the car.

I got out hastily to figure out.
Though, it was dark but I am sure that it was a beach under the glittered moonlight and my unbalanced steps on the sand.

"Wow!" I excited.

"You forgot it right?" he said from back turning on the lights set up there.

"Ok for your help, I proposed you here, exactly four years back." he told.

"Omg, am sorry! It was so dark!" I blewed in shock.

"It's not fair, I proposed you in the best way as you told me that day and still you don't remember that."

"Which day?" I interrogated with a puzzled look.

"Don't tell me you forget that too?"

I still continued with the puzzled look.

"Ok back to the days when we were friends, you told me in front of the church that this was apparently the best way you want to get asked out."

"Oh,I didn't forget that!"

"Oh you did, don't cover it up now."

"Ok some parts of it."

"Yah, so what I was saying apart from this proposal stuff you also shared that marriage proposals are boring or something like that." he summarised.

"I might have, but what about that?"

"Nothing. Up for playing a game?"

"Sure, what's the game?"

"A dare game." he replied with a  mischievous smile.

"That one! It's been years since we did last time."

"Yup, and if you remember it was my turn to dare you." He stated most randomly.

"Very good huh, take advantage of my bad memory..so what's the dare Mr Gill?" I commented sarcastically.

"Are you sure you want to listen it? cause it's a little difficult to do Miss Ahuja." he smirked.

"I'm very high spirited person, bring it on baby."

"So I would dare you to change your last name.." he continued and I looked him up with surprise.

He extended, "I would dare you to always see me playing from the stands, to be with me through my highs and all the lows, to motivate me like you do, to accompany me whenever we visit pind (hometown), dare you to spend the whole life with me...and finally I'd dare you to marry me, your craziest lover.."

I'm genuinely not able to express what I felt that moment, but its more than that of being on cloud nine.

Shub's Pov-

"Aww, you are the cutest.." she replied with tears slipping down her cheeks.

"Hey,did you accepted the dare or not?"

"Of course idiot." She answered with her million dollar smile.

Finally, coming here is worth it.

She came and hugged me tight. Having her in my arms is the best feeling ever, really the best.

"You happy? Apologies for making you wait but this day was the most special for this.."

"No issues, coming here was the best decision."

"Look but I'd obviously be traveling for the Australian series, so I just thought you should also accompany me, don't assume it to be very special.. " I teased her intentionally.

"Haww, I hate yaa." she laughed lightly hitting on my back.

"But I love you." I caressed her cheeks.

Suddenly she pulled off my arm ,"Look I'm so daring that I took the dare..but you didn't asked the baby about it." she said keeping my hand on her stomach.

"No need to ask him." I replied flawlessly.

"Why?"

"Cause he's daddy's little one." I winked to her.

She grinned at my response, and leaned in for a kiss.

PS- Finally it's all settled up, and with the next chapter the story is going to end. Hope you liked it.
Please upvote 🌟.
Do share ur views.