BACK TO YOU 🥀

5 years later~

Commentary box~

"And that's a four to reach 95, captain leading his team from the front." the commentator said.

"7 off 50 balls, now a cakewalk for the team to raise the world cup trophy."
spoke Hardik Pandya as commentator.

"Ofcourse but fans would be more excited to see the century from the 32- year-old skipper Gill, it's an easy job for him now."

"Truly, but many of us don't know the reason behind his regular centuries,
and that's because of his wife.." told Hardik.

His companion laughed.

"No, I'm actually being serious. With a close observation I noticed that everytime she is in the stands, he hits a damn century." he explained.

"Well that's a lady luck, I see."

"What a shot! And the wait for years is over. India finally lifts the world cup with an unbeaten 100 from captain.."

*****

Next day~

Sia's Pov-

Lots of celebration from boys after winning the world cup, and obviously bae is on top of the world.

"Are you done yet?" I heard his voice from outside.

"Yah." I replied quickly patting my powder.

"We are even late in BCCI party, man!" he told when I came out of washroom.

There were a few paps who captured us at the entrance. As we walked inside the hall, many cricketers and their families surrounded.

"Looks like they've spent good in this celebration party." he added.

Shub's Pov-

A little boy stood in front of us as we moved ahead.
He spoke, "Oh, looking very pretty aunty."

She gave a huge grin to this.

"Aur yeh aapke bhai hai naa?" He questioned pointing towards me.

"Abe saale!" I murmured under my breath trying to laugh it off.

"Hey, mind your language." She instructed.

"Let him speak, bigad gaya hai yeh Jay." spoke Radha coming from behind.

"Bilkul sahi." spoke Manjot taking him in arms.

"Oh please, tum par hee gaya hai yeh, koi 4 saal ka bacha aisi harkat karta hai kya?" Radha complained.

"Yah, you're right" I chuckled.

"These are all bad people, listen only to your dad and be like him." Mandy told to which they both hi-fived.

"Please, ab ek aur Mandy ka bhar yeh dharti seh nahi payegi." spoke Abhay joining in conversation.

"Please don't become like your dad." He sighed to which we all laughed.

"Speaking as if you're a perfect dad-"
continued Maahi who had their little daughter Alyssa in her arms.

"It was not even last day, when you were teaching her how to fool a teacher to get away from doing homework." she mocked to which we all giggled and he rolled his eyes.

"You know what, Mandy guides Jay the same." added Radha.

"Parenting is definitely not for them." she said.

"Talking of parenting, when are you guys planning on having your first child?" Radha asked unknowingly to Simi.

Suddenly everyone became silent.

After, she didn't spoke for a few seconds I pulled her in by keeping a hand on her shoulder to comfort,"Very soon." I replied with a smile.

Sia's Pov-

I actually didn't mean to react that way, but I have no idea what happens to me whenever someone asks about our first child.

Inspite of our innumerous efforts, we couldn't save our little girl.

Instantly, Shub said, "Let's go dancing guys." trying to cheer me up.

"You go dancing, I'll be back in a sec." I mentioned leaving.

I took a glass of champagne from the tray. I sat on the chair in a corner, watching everyone dance and gazing at my sparkling wine.

Soon Shub came and sitted against me, this guy got a talent to find me anywhere. I smiled sheepishly to him.

"Cheers!" he exclaimed striking his glass with mine.

"Why so lonely miss?"

"Just enjoying my company." I answered.

"Why to do that when I can accompany you, pretty lady."

"Is that like my dear husband?"

"Oh my god, whose the husband? I'm very much single, hot and happening." he replied with a smirk to which I laughed loud.

"Hey let's go to the terrace." he stated getting up holding my hand.

"Is there a terrace here?" I asked.

"Ofcourse, there would be babydoll."

We both found a way for terrace from the stairs.

At terrace~

"Oh it's beautiful!" I exclaimed looking up to the beautiful sky and the city lights at night.

"Yah." he replied.

"Hey I had a question for you."

"Bring it up." He replied.

I softly took his hand and placed it on my belly, hope he can feel the little creation. He had a little smile playing around his lips.

"Would you ever leave me?" I asked.

He smiled and replied "Even if I go miles away I would be coming BACK TO YOU."

I blushed listening to this.

"Hey, don't take feels outta that, it was not for you. It was for daddy's little one." He winked.

"Fuck off daddy! omg that's what the baby said right now." I laughed out replying.

"I hate you." he said.

He embraced me and I replied,
"But I love you.."

~End~

PS- And it's a happy ending for the characters! After lots of ups and downs, finally they are back to each other.

Hope you liked the chapter.
For the final time, please upvote 🌟
and comment your favourite part in the story. ✍️