BACK TO FUTURE 🥀

Sia's Pov-

Date-XX/XX/XXXX

Dear Diary,

"It's harder to go away rather than coming BACK TO YOU, because I know I would be leaving you again.." he said a while ago when he left for match.

I have been listening this everytime from years. Life has been like this but now I am used to it.

It still feels like I met him yesterday but today it's been 4 years, yes we have came across a long way.
It's not easy to be with a person for so long, but can be better with someone like Shub.

He doesn't remember this day, maybe due to his match stress.
But for me every moment has been unforgettable.

I expect him to remember by the day end as even Siddharth also knows it who is a very new addition in my life.

Let me introduce you to Siddharth. He is a really fun guy whom I met in some KKR party as he was associated with the team management.

We both have been really excited for another reason as well, as today is the day of IPL finale, KKR vs MI in Mumbai.

I am here in Mumbai from the past week at one of the Shub's flat where I barely see him. He is just practicing day and night to get the title and I hope my love gets this one..❤️

I closed my diary when my phone rang, "You're ready? It's almost toss time." asked Siddharth.

"On my way!" I replied.

At the stadium~

KKR won the toss and our captain
Mr Gill chose to bat.

And soon started his art of quick run making. In no time, it was his half century.

I clapped like everyone else on his achievement, but the cameraman might have drilled up his camera focus on my face.

"You know rumored Gf appreciating her boyfriend, what else does the media want?" Sid muttered from behind.

"Yah I don't understand, why it's so necessary to put up my face on the screen every time he hits a boundary." I irritated.

"You should be happy, getting more footage than cheerleaders." he replied.

I giggled.

He was going great and in the 18th over he made his century, it's very basic to expect a century from him now because of his unbelievably amazing form.

I shouted, "Go Gill!" clapping.

He looked me, smiled a little then signalled by pointing his heart and then to me from the ground, as if indicating his heart belongs to me.

I hid my face between my hands blushing red while every camera was on me and the crowd was hooting loud.

He actually never hides his love..
But always distances from useless question about me in interview.

The innings ended soon with a score of 240 and 120 not out by skipper Gill.

"Khaata Kya hai yeh banda!" Sid exclaimed.

"You won't believe that I have barely seen him since a week. He is practicing only."I mentioned.

"Legend!" He said.

I actually don't remember when the second innings started and when it ended as the whole team got out only on 115, high score pressure.

"MI lost by 5 runs from Gill." Sid laughed.