BIRTHDAY 🥀

Shub's pov-

"So many calls, quite busy today." I spoke to Simi who was literally taking the 100th call.

"Just wait for a sec, honey." she said while answering the call and left the place.

"But don't miss the flight!" I recalled her.

I gazed upon the boarding pass, cause you always feel an excitement to go back to your homeland.

Then I traced back Simi and scolded her a little for being busy, traits of a possessive boyfriend that I am.

We got to our flight and grabbed our seats cause it's going to be a long journey.

I had a good sleep the whole time but Simi was still busy on her phone.
God knows how can she connect to people on flight.

"I swear I am going to throw that phone away." I grumbled.

"Aww Shubi baby where would you threw it away in the aeroplane? Maybe from that window?" She tried acting like a small girl.

Finally we landed Delhi and it's almost 9 at night.

As it was already quite late and Simi especially insisted me that we should stay in Delhi itself for this night.

We booked a room in a hotel and probably tommorow morning we would leave for Punjab.

I was almost slept when I felt some intense weight on my back.

I woke up suddenly because of Simi sitting over me.

"Arey moti, hatt jaa." I complained.

"Haw, I am only 48 kg and you should bear this much weight as an athlete." She explained.

"Yaar veech raat c menu aa athleticism seekhan layi uthaya ay! (You have woken me up in the middle of night to teach this athleticism)" I said irritated.

"Ek toh tumhari yeh punjabi wali irritation. What so ever I was getting bored so I want to go out."

"Sims it's almost 11, it's not safe to go out." I told.

She narrowed down her eyes and said "Tum kitne darpok ho!"

"Please I am not." I replied effortlessly.

"Okay so get ready fast babe, we are hittin' the club tonight."

"You know, I don't like clubs" I stated making a face.

"But I do, so get ready fast Mr Gill."

"Okay madam." I said folding my hands.

After a few minutes~

"So how are we going?" I asked.

"I don't know, you should have planned it naa. So careless." She spoke making a face.

I gave a look to her on this.

"Get up fast, the cab is out!" She chuckled.

She took me to the car but still I don't have any idea where were we exactly going, thanks to Simi and her last minute plans.

"Where are we going?" I enquired Simi while she was busy on a call.

"I already told yaa." she said while continuing her conversation.

Finally we reached but what's with this place.
It's not at all a club but maybe a bungalow type farmhouse.

"Are we at right place?"

"Yes we are and don't ask so many questions." She replied shaking her head.

We entered the place and it was whole black and a weird silence.

Suddenly the lights turned on and I heard a bunch of people screaming, "H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y"

They were some recognized faces, Abhay, Mandy, Radha, Nagar, Prithvi, KP, Maan Paaji and few others from Punjab team.

"Wow!" I said in excitement.

"Cut the cake!" everyone screamed.

I took the knife and cutted the cake while everyone clapped.

I took a small piece and made Sia have it first.

After that a little to other friends.

"Oye Mandy, muh khol!" I instructed Manjot.

"Arey khaane ka time khatam." he simpered by grabbing my hands from back, while Abhay and few others filled their hands with cake and splashed on my face.

"Rukk jaao." I screamed mean while all of my friends were busy in giving me a cake facial.

Simi was also laughing from the back seeing my ruined face.

"Arey yaar, sukhi party. Kuch peene ka system nahi hai?" Abhay shouted.

"Abe saath mai lekar chalna padta hai." Manjot told while taking off beer cans from his bag and everyone hooted to this.

Sia's Pov-

"Oye, Sia le tuh bhi maaze kar." Abhay said while handing me a beer can.

"Thanks."

"Always!" he winked.

I opened my beer can sitting in a corner while everyone was dancing particularly bhangra.

Shub slowly came and sitted against me.

"Cheers!" he said while striking his can with mine.

"Everyone's enjoying."

"Yaah only because of you. Abhay told me that you organized all this that's why you were busy on phone. Sorry if I have troubled you." he answered.

"Acha Gill ji ki party organize ho rhi thi tabhi maafi maang rahe ho." I said raising my eye brow.

"Arey galat samjh rahi ho." he spoke smiling.

"Look Mandy and Radha's dance is lit." I told pointing them.

"Yah, they are dating naa." he spoke while sipping on his beer.

"Seriously?!"

"Haa lagta hai Mandy par tumhari daant ka asar pad gaya."

"Let's go to the terrace." Shub suggested.

"Sure." I said.

At the terrace~

"Is this your farmhouse?" He asked.

"No, it's rented."

"Look the sky is so beautiful" he said.

I gave a weird look to him because not a single star was visible due to Delhi's pollution.

"I mean the weather is also so good naa" He added.

I laughed a little,"Shub you don't need a reason to kiss, I am your girlfriend you can do it when you want, right?"

I crashed my lips onto him before he can utter a word.

Suddenly we heard a voice from behind, "Abe yaar!"

"Fuck off!" Me and Shub screamed together to drunk Abhay.

PS- Happy Birthday Shubman Gill 🎂🎊🎉🎈
Literally the best cricketer I have seen of his age and the most handsome person on this planet.
Wishing him all the success and yes Shub we want an orange cap on your head this year 🤗.

Hope you liked this chapter.
Please upvote 🌟
Share your views down 👇💬✍️