Chapter Twenty- Forget

"Aw yeah! Look at your two awesome Senpai's!"

Tanaka, and Noya held up their tests, a passing mark on both sheets of paper.

"Wow! So cool!" Hinata looked up at the two second years, a twinkle in his eyes.

His smile left quickly however, when he remembered that he had failed English, along with Kageyama.

Tanaka walked over to (Y/n), who was talking with Kiyoko, and the new first year manager, Yachi. "Hey (Y/n), did you pass your exams?" He asked.

"Of course I did! I'm obviously smarter than you!" (Y/n) answered, a smirk growing on her face.

  "Hey!" Tanaka yelled, before picking (Y/n) up, and tossing her over his shoulder, causing the girl to yelp.

  "RYU! Put me down!" She yelled, pounding her fists against Tanaka's back. "Not until you say I'm smarter!" He said, walking around the gym.

  "Never!" (Y/n) said stubbornly, crossing her arms. Tanaka just kept walking around before coming to a stop in front of some of the team members.

  "I guess you'll have to stay up there then." He said, receiving an annoyed grumble from his girlfriend.

  "Uhm... hey Tanaka. Whatcha doin'?" Suga asked, looking from Tanaka to the girl on his shoulder.

  "She said that she was smarter than me, so... HEY STOP STARING AT MY GIRLFRIENDS ASS!" Tanaka began to explain, only to end up yelling when noticed a few of his teammates eyes wander to the left, where the back end of (Y/n) was.

  "GIRLFRIEND?!" Everyone in the gym yelled. At that moment, (Y/n), and Tanaka realized that they had never actually told the team that they were dating.

  "Oh yeah!" (Y/n) said, Tanaka turning around so that she was facing the team, "Team, this is my boyfriend Tanaka!"

Tanaka finally set (Y/n) down, so she stood next to him. "And this is my girlfriend (Y/n)!" He said.

The team was shocked in the moment, but ultimately not surprised.

"So, how long has this been going on?" Daichi asked, pointing to the couple.

"About a month." The two said in unison, surprising the team again. "Yeah, we kind of forgot to tell you guys we're dating, but it's not like we were trying to hide it!" Y/n explained, Tanaka nodding with her.

"I'm also surprised Noya didn't blurt it out too!" Tanaka exclaimed, causing everyone to turn to Noya, who just sat there dumbfounded.

"In all honesty I kind of forgot you guys were dating." He said. It was now Tanaka, and (Y/n)'s turn to be surprised.

  "B-but how?!" Tanaka yelled, 'How haven't they figured out until now?! Am I being a bad boyfriend?'

  "Because you guys aren't acting any different than before." Suga explained, "You guys would hug all the time, spend all your time together, and walk home together, but you don't really show any different signs that would show a that you two were in a relationship."

  Hearing Suga say that, pissed Tanaka off for some reason. He finally had a girlfriend, 'I should be showing her off more!' he thought.

  "Oh yeah?" He shouted, grabbing (Y/n) so they were face to face, as he snaked one arm around her waist, and the other cupping her face.

  "How's this for a sign!" He said before pulling (Y/n) into a passionate kiss.

  (Y/n)'s eyes widened in shock, but she quickly decided to go with it. Tanaka was her boyfriend after all.

  When the two pulled away, they turned back to face the team, who were staring at them wide-eyed, some of them were even blushing.

  Hinata was the first to speak, he ran up to them jumping in the air. "That's so cool! My two Senpai's are dating! You guys are like the mom, and dad of the team!" He said, extremely enthusiastic.

  "Thanks, but I think Daichi, and Suga already have those titles covered." (Y/n) said pointing to the captain, and vice captain.

  "Yeah... but we can be the cool aunt, and uncle!" Tanaka said, crossing his arms and leaning against (Y/n), while she did the same. They were trying to look cool.

  "HEY WHY ARE YOU ALL STANDING AROUND?! GET TO PRACTICE!" Coach Ukai's voice rang through the gym, making everyone jump.

  The whole team dispersed, some mumbling the words 'yes' or 'sorry', as they went to practice.
.
  "Onward! To my house, trusty steed!" (Y/n) yelled, pointing in the direction of her house, while on Tanaka's back.

  "Okay okay!" Tanaka laughed, and began walking. He became unusually quiet, worrying his girlfriend.

  "Hey, are you okay Ryu?" She asked, 'Did I do something wrong?' She thought, becoming even more worried.

  "Am I a bad boyfriend?" He asked, catching (Y/n) off guard. "What?" Ryu, you're literally carrying me home right now. Of course you're a good boyfriend!"

  Though the girl couldn't see his face, (Y/n) could tell that Tanaka was frowning.

  He took a deep breath before speaking. "That's not what I mean. I've never done this before, and I feel like I'm doing it wrong. We've been dating for a month, and the team didn't even know we were dating until today!"

  (Y/n) stayed silent for a moment, before she tapped Tanaka's shoulder, signalling for him to put her down. Once he set her down, Tanaka turned to face (Y/n) who set her hands on his shoulders.

  (Y/n) took a minute to analyze the boys features. She could tell that he was trying not to cry. 'He always acts tough, but does he really doubt himself this much?'

  "Ryu... you are THE BEST boyfriend ever. I love you even more than I can say, and I don't want you to doubt that you aren't good enough, okay?" She said, before pulling him into a hug.

  (Y/n) could hear sniffling, and knew that he had started to cry. They stayed like this for a few minutes, (Y/n) petting Tanaka's fuzzy head, while he cried into her shoulder.

  "Come on we're going to my house, and you're gonna stay the night okay? (Y/n) said when she finally pulled away.

  Tanaka sniffled, "I-isn't your dad home?" He hiccuped. He had mostly stopped crying, the last few years had fallen, and were beginning to dry.

  "Yeah, but he leaves early in the morning, and ultimately doesn't care."

  "Okay." Tanaka replied, crouching down for his girlfriend to hop on his back. She did, and snuggled her face into his neck.

  "Let's go home." (Y/n) whispered, as Tanaka began to walk.

———————————————————————————

  Damn I did not mean for that chapter to seem sad... oops.

MY MOUTH HURTS LIKE A BITCH!
I got croissants yesterday and I can't even eat one properly, cause of these stupid fuckin separators. 🖕😑🖕