Chapter Forty Seven- Redemption

Okay so I know that the Seijoh vs. Karasuno match takes place on the same day as the Seijoh vs. Dateko, and Karasuno vs. Wakutani, but for the sake of the storyline... no❤️
—————————————————————————

When (Y/n), and Yachi made it up to the stands, they were instantly met with a bone crushing hug from Saeko. "How are my two favourite girls?" She exclaimed squeezing them even closer into her chest.

"W-we're good Saeko. Now could you let us go? You're kind of suffocating us!" (Y/n) yelled, both girls gasping for air.

Saeko laughed nervously. "Sorry! I guess I don't really know my own strength."

On the other side of Saeko stood Shinada, and Takinoue. They greeted the girls just as the game was about to begin.

The sound of a whistle echoed through the gym, everyone cheering for the team they were supporting.

"GO RYU!" Saeko, and (Y/n) screamed in unison, making Tanaka look up, and send the two a thumbs-up, and a big smile.

(Y/n)'s eyes wandered over to the other side of the court, where Oikawa stood, bouncing the ball, and catching it in one hand.

"We have to start the game against Oikawa's serve?" Shimada observed. "Is he really that good?" Saeko asked, while Yachi looked over in curiosity too.

The two men, and (Y/n) nodded. "His arm is like a cannon." Shimada told them, while Takinoue explained further.

"Seijoh could gain a lot of momentum with a good serve from Oikawa." He said, and (Y/n) tightened her grip on the metal railing.

'Yeah, but he still pisses me off. Whether he's good at serving, or not.' She thought, her eyebrows furrowing as she watched Oikawa throw the ball into the air.

The ball went flying over the net, and luckily, Daichi managed to receive it. (Y/n) looked over, and saw Yachi pale. "If I tried to receive that, my arms would fall off!" She cried, making (Y/n) laugh.

After a few more hits, Karasuno gained the first point, the five in the stands sighing in relief as the officials changed the scoreboard to one for Karasuno.

Kageyama was next to serve, though unfortunately, it was out. The ball was given to Seijoh's number four, who's serves were almost as powerful as Oikawa's.

Asahi managed to receive the ball, but it was unclear as to what side it would land on. "Damn these guys have some insane serves." Takinoue groaned.

The five of them watched as Kageyama set the ball one handed, sending it to Tanaka, who slammed it down, earning a point with ease.

"YEAH!" Tanaka screamed, causing the rest of the team to cheer as well. (Y/n) was cheering with Saeko, and Yachi looked like she might explode.

"YEAH THAT'S MY LITTLE BRO! HE'S GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!" Saeko yelled, making Tanaka turn around, and blush in embarrassment.

He looked at (Y/n) pleadingly, and the girl seemed to have gotten the signal. She covered Saeko's mouth with her hand, the girls yelling turning into muffled nonsense.

"Sorry big sis, but Ryu needs to focus." (Y/n) said, before slowly removing her hand from Saeko's mouth.

The game continued, both scores he increasing slowly, and remaining close together. Currently, the score was six to five for Karasuno.

  Even from the stands, (Y/n) could see the familiar glint in Hinata, and Kageyama's eyes. Kageyama set the ball, sending it to Hinata, who spiked the ball, only for it to be shut down.

The ball went pelting towards the ground, when suddenly, Tsukishima was there, receiving the ball, and sending it back to Kageyama.

"Woah! He got under it!" Takinoue exclaimed, leaning over the railing slightly. "NICE ONE SALT STICK!" (Y/n) cheered.

  (Y/n) felt excitement fizzing up inside of her. "If Hinata can get this quick, it'll be like a redemption for the whole team." She said without taking her eyes off of the court.

  The two girls next to (Y/n) looked at her in confusion. "What do you mean (Y/n)?" Yachi asked her upperclassmen.

  The older girl laughed. "Right. I keep forgetting you only became a manager a while ago." She began, "When the boys lost to Seijoh during the last tournament, Hinata's quick got completely shut down, which gave Seijoh the last point."

Yachi, and Saeko nodded, their eyes wandering back to the court. What happened next, seemed like it was in slow motion.

The ball was received, and sent to Kageyama, who quickly set it to Hinata. As Hinata jumped, Kindaichi jumped as well, with the intention to block Hinata.

  Hinata smacked the ball slightly to the side, avoiding Kindaichi's hands. Seijoh's libero attested to receive it, but it ricocheted off of his arms in a completely different direction.

The gym was silent for a second, before everyone from Karasuno erupted into cheers. (Y/n) was screaming at the top of her lungs with Saeko, while Yachi was clapping until her hands were red.

Everyone on the court was either jumping up, and down, or screaming with joy, their cheers giving an extra boost, of confidence, and encouragement to all of the Karasuno boys.

Little did all of them know, that this was the turning point that they all needed.

———————————————————————————

Bonjour baguette bitches, I'm back!

I know this isn't the best chapter, but I blame Wattpad for throwing off my groove.

Fuckin Wattpad man. Bringin out my anger issues -_-