Chapter Twenty Eight- Movie Night

"You guys! I have the best girlfriend in the world!" Tanaka cried to his team after practice.

Tsukishima just glared at the exasperated boy. "We're aware, you've said it twenty times in the past week." He said, making some of the other members snicker.

The short haired boy swooned, twirling around the club room shirtless. "That's because she is! Like today at practice, she brought me onigiri!" He exclaimed in a singsong voice.

This caused an eruption of laughter to spread throughout the club room. "Hate to break it to you Tanaka, but she did that for all of us." Suga said, bursting Tanaka's bubble.

"And it wasn't just her. It was Yachi, and Kiyoko too." Daichi added.

Tanaka's smile shrunk a little bit, becoming annoyed by his teams comments. "Well, whatever. She's still the best, and you guys know it!"

A sound of agreement came from a few of the boys mouths, making Tanaka's smile turn into a angry snarl.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO STEAL MY GIRLFRIEND?!"

  The team just ignored him as they walked out of the club room. Takeda-sensei had wanted to talk about a few things before they left for the day.

  "Okay! Now that we've started summer break, you're free to practice morning to night! Tomorrow we will be going to another training camp in Tokyo! This one will be a full week, the Spring Nationals are just around the corner, so I expect you to take this time to learn as much as you can!" Takeda-sensei's voice rang through the gym.

  "Right!" Everyone yelled. They all went and grabbed their bags, ready to head home.

  Tanaka, and (Y/n) began to walk home, goofing off like usual. "Hey (Y/n), I was wondering, since we have to leave in the middle of the night, we could grab your bag, you could stay at my house, and we could have a movie night. I-if you want." The boy suggested.

  (Y/n) smiled excitedly, nodding vigorously. "Come on let's hurry!" She exclaimed, grabbing Tanaka by the hand, and practically dragging him to her house.

  "I'll be right!"

  The girl ran inside her house, and all the way to her room. She grabbed her bag that she had finished packing that morning, and was out the door, but not before yelling at her father.

  "Dad I'm staying the night at Tanaka's house, before leaving for the Tokyo camp. Okay, byyye!" She yelled quickly, before slamming the door behind her.

(Y/n) skipped over to her boyfriend, and he began to walk along side her. "So, got any good movie suggestions?" He asked the girl, who had finally stopped skipping, and was walking normally.

They spent the rest of the walk talking about what movie they should watch, only coming to a conclusion as they walked through the door.

  The two quickly took their shoes, and ran to the living room. They grabbed snacks, and blankets in record time, and were on the couch in seconds.

Tanaka, and (Y/n) had been having movie nights since they began dating, so they were able to get ready for one in under a minute.

The movie began to play as they snuggled together, wrapped in multiple blankets. The two decided that they wanted to watch a happy movie specifically a cartoon.

The opening for the second Incredibles movie began to play, both of them dancing to the intense music.

In (Y/n)'s opinion, it was more entertaining watching Tanaka than the actual movie, especially when he did his Edna Mode impression.

"YOU ELASTIGIRL! PULL YO SELF TOGETHER!"

His accent made the girl laugh hysterically, tears coming to her eyes. "God, your such and idiot." She said through her fit of laughter.

"Yes a gorgeous idiot, dawling." Tanaka replied, still in character. He then began laughing too, and they laughed for a good five minutes.

Near the end of the movie, Tanaka the weight on his shoulder become heavier. He looked over to see (Y/n) sleeping soundly. Her breathing has slowed, and she looked peaceful.

  Tanaka smiled, and bent down, pressing his lips to her forehead. He then turned of the television, and set an alarm to go off when they would need to head to the school.

  He pulled the girl close to him, wrapping both of them in the blankets. He took one last look at the girl  before he too fell asleep, a smile on his face.

———————————————————————————

  Why are all the girls in ATLA so hawt?!

  Y'all, you guys really be out here giving me 69 votes and 1K reads. THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH.  I was internally screaming 😭😭😭

  I was internally screaming 😭😭😭