Chapter Thirty Seven- Exposure

Over the next two months, Karasuno practiced nonstop. In between breaks, during lunch, and of course, before, and after school

Today the team was playing a practice match with the neighbourhood association, winning against them quite easily.

During that game, everyone was practicing their new skills. Yamaguchi was finally getting his jump float serves over the net, and the same went for Asahi, and his jump serves.

The wing spikers, and middle blockers had been working on the synchronized attack during the game as well, one of those times, Kageyama sent the ball to Tanaka, who spiked the ball right into a tray of water bottles, completely drenching (Y/n).

(Y/n) yelped, feeling the water cold against her bare arms. "RYU!" She yelled, startling the boy. He looked over, and his face instantly heated up.

He ran off the court, wrapping his arms around the girl. "Ryu, what the fuck?" (Y/n) asked, looking around to see that some of the other boys were blushing as well.

"Your shirt is white." He informed her, which only confused the girl more. "Yeah, I know what colour my shirt is." She snapped back, becoming a little annoyed.

"Well do you know what colour your bra is? Because anyone here in this gym could tell you if you don't." Tanaka replied, finally making the girl realize what kind of situation she was in.

The water that hit her, had caused her shirt to become see-through. Her (f/c) bra was currently being exposed to the whole gym.

(Y/n)'s face instantly turned red as well. "Oh, shit." Was all she could say. She looked around to see that her team jacket was on the other side of the gym, by the scoreboard.

The girl noticed that Yachi was the closest one to her jacket out of the two managers. "Yachi. Hello? Yaaachi!" The girl exclaimed, saying the younger girls name multiple times, before breaking her out of her daze.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" Yachi cried, her cheeks a slight pink as well. "Jacket. Now. Please."
(Y/n) pleaded.

Yachi nodded, grabbing the girls jacket off of the floor. She walked it over, handing it to Tanaka, who still had his arms around his girlfriend, covering her chest.

He helped (Y/n) put the jacket on, doing the zipper up for her. "Sorry for hitting you with those water bottles." Tanaka said, apologizing for the seventh time.

"I already said it was okay Ryu. I appreciate that you came to cover me up." (Y/n) replied, laughing a little.

The boys face however remained serious. "Of course I'm going to cover you up! I'm the only guy that should get to see your bra!" Tanaka said, a little too loudly.

Some of the other guys in the gym began to laugh, making (Y/n) go red again. "If you're gonna say stuff like that, can you not announce it to the whole gym?" She muttered.

Tanaka kisses the girls cheek. "Right, sorry." He apologized again. "Okay I'm going back onto the court." He said, before walking away.

  (Y/n) smiled, watching the boy go. 'He may be a perverted idiot, but at least he's my perverted idiot.' She thought to herself, before going to refill the water bottles.

———————————————————————————

  The next few chapters are just going to be some cute, maybe short ones, before we dive into more prelim stuff. I don't really know how many, probably two, or three? Uhhh yeah.