Chapter 2

'I said no Liv, I don't feel like going out' I was annoyed, she had been bugging me all afternoon, trying to convince me to go out with Joel and his friends.

'C'mon Bella, they are really nice and you smell like mold, how long it has been since you got out?' She had a point; I am not going to work tomorrow and she is going to classes.

'Okay, fine, but I'm not going to any kind of college party, just to make that clear.'

I couldn't trust these two, they literally dragged me to a college party. I saw as Joel was greeted by almost everyone, he must be really popular around here.

As we got to the backyard, I saw a group of 4 guys sitting in a garden couch, I assume those are the hot friends Olivia never shuts up about, well they are hot, but there's one that catched my eye, he had platinum blonde hair, and damn that really highlighted his sharp features, and damn that jawline, why god, why?

'Hi guys' Said a very happy Olivia next to me, they all greeted her and stood there looking at me 'This is Bella, she's my roommate, Bella those are Chris, Erick, Richard and Zabdiel' My only movement was a wave, stupid? A lot. So, the cutie has a name, and it is a pretty one I see. I sat next to Joel and stood quite for a bit, until someone called me.

'So, Bella, do you study here?' One of them spoke to me, I think his name is Erick, I only looked him in the eyes, he has a mix between a blue and green one, they are pretty, but not for my taste.

'Actually, I don't study, I work at Javier's Diner next to the dorms' I said showing a smile

'I knew your face was familiar, we go there a lot and z...' Another one said in a loud tone, I think his name is Richard, he was about to say something more but he shutted immediately. I gave him a smile and let they have their conversation when again I heard someone calling me.

'Bellatrix?' I turned my back to see who it was, and I wished I had a hole to hide myself in there.

'Bellatrix !' I was frozen, he was here are you stupid Bella? Of course he was here. I stood up and walked a couple of steps, he approached me and got closer than I would like 'You look beautiful'

'What do you want Rafael?' Rafael is my ex-boyfriend, he's an asshole and that's everything you need to know.

'Hey, calma muñeca, solo queria hablarte' I rolled my eyes as his hand rested in my face, but I shoved it off, and of course he was drunk....

'Get out of here Rafael, I'm not in the mood for your shit' I asked nicely and turned my back to go next to Liv and the others and he grabbed my arm ' Let me go Rafael, I'm not going to ask nicely again' He grabbed it harder and pulled me closer to him, so close I could feel his breath, and it was disgusting.

'C'mon Baby, you know I still like you, and let me tell you something' He leaned on me and got closer to my ear and whispered ' You're really hot tonight' That was it, I wasn't in the mood for his shit, so you know what happed? Yes, knee to the balls, I watched as he kneeled on the floor with his hands in his crouch.

' Leave me alone, asshole' I walked over to where they were and they stood the looking at me as I grabbed my purse 'I'm sorry you had to watch this, I'm going home, nice to meet you guys' I smiled at them, wave and left the place before that prick could follow me. Rafael and I used to date, the reason why we broke up was that I found him cheating...on my own house. I heard as Olivia called me and I stopped and looked at her.

'I am so sorry Be, I wouldn't have brought you if I knew that we would be around and Joel and the guys want to go to the diner to eat, do you want to join?' The thought of one of Javier's burgers got in my mind and I was in.

'I will never say no to food' Olivia gave me a smile and she grabbed her phone and called her brother.

'Oh, Hi Bella, do you need something?' Javier asked as he saw me enter the diner, it was kind of empty, not usual for this time.

'Hi, and no, actually yes, but we just came to eat' I let out a smile and he simply nodded. I walked towards a booth were the seven of us could fit. Genevieve came and took all our orders and we started to chat, they were really nice, and funny, but I still couldn't get my eyes off of Zabdiel, and obviously I was looking when he looked my way, and my dumbass looked away, but I could see him smirk in the corner of my eye.

⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢

Hi sweeties!!!

I'm so sorry for not updating none of my stories, but I've been really tired and I had to go to my house back in college to get more of my stuff.

This is just a filler, and today there will be a second upload, once I finish 'Conspiracy' !!

Hope you liked it and don't forget to comment and to vote!!

Love you all

-SavingR