Chapter 24

Everything was back to normal, the group was all back in the same space. All of them were doing what they did three years ago, just hanging around, but tonight was a special night for one of them, ok, maybe two...

They went out for dinner, this time, a bit fancy. They were all eating and enjoying each other's company when one of the boys got up.

'Can I have your attention please?' Chris was the one standing up, and Bella couldn't help but smile, as she knew what was about to happen. ' Three years and half ago, I met someone who would become the best part of me. I've met the love of my life and we've been together for the last three years. It's been a rollercoaster of emotions and shared moments that I will keep with me to the grave and beyond.'  Olivia was very confused at this point, but deep in her guts, she knew what this meant. 'And now I stand here, looking at her like the first time I laid eyes on her, falling deeply in love with her at every second ' Chris looked at Bella, as a sign for her to give him the little box, without Olivia noticing, and kneeling in front of her. ' I want to spend every last second with you, I want to grow old with you and sit in our front porch judging the annoying kids around the block and making fun of them. I want to share every second of the rest of my life with you, so, now I ask you. Olivia Pimentel, would you marry me?'

Olivia couldn't speak and her only reaction was to jump into his embrace,  crying and ruining his light coloured shirt with mascara.

'I do! Million times I do, now and forever'the girl finally spoke as she looked deep into her fiancee's eyes, kissing him.

All of them were crying right now, even the people in the near tables turned around and were touched by Christopher 's words.

'Who would have thought he could say such beautiful words' Erick said while he cried, receiving a slap on his arm from Bella.

'No wonder why he bullies you'

•••

It's been a 10 months since the proposal and today was the big day. Bella tried to hold olivia still in the chair as she was getting ready.

'You need to chill Vi'

'It's easy to talk Bellatrix, you're not the one getting married!'

'Okay, Olivia, just relax. Everything will be okay' as Bella said that, a knock on the door was heard, and someone call Bella from the outside.

'What do you mean he had a panick attack??' Bell screamed but then remembered that Olivia was inside. 'Is he okay at least?'

' He started to hyperventilating and saying that she would have second thoughts and boom, he started to cry his ass of while listening to you are beautiful by Christina Aguilera ' Bella wanted to laughed from what Zabdiel said , but she hold it back.

'Oh god, they are good for each other' She sat in the chair that was in the hallway, with Zabdiel following her.

After their encounter at his house, the two of them had an agreement to never stop being the way they were towards each other, minus the romance part, obviously,  which was a bit hard for Zabdiel, but he eventually got over it.

'I'm on the very verge of asking for five shots of absinthe and walking down the aisle drunk as fuck' Bella leaned her head to the wall and groaned from the stress she had. It wasn't easy helping planning a wedding, speacially with Olivia and worst, it wasn't easy to handle Olivia planning a wedding.

'I think I'll joing you on that' Bella laughed at the boy's comment and stood there, enjoying her two seconds of peace, before Olivia's mom came to find her.

'Here you are! She's driving me crazy, please help me' Olivia was the nicest person around, when not put into this kind of pressure, when she was in this situation, she would become a monster.

•••

The worst part was over. The boys managed to keep chris in line and ready to get married, while Bella had to slap livy, literally.

They were now at the reception and the freshly married couple was having the first dance, while the group was sitting in the same table.

' I'm so proud of them' Bella spoke, never taking her eyes off her best friends.

'We all are, and me thinking that you and za-' Joel was shutted by Richard covering his mouth. Bella got the hint from what he was about to say, but she just ignored that, never saying anything else.

The fun night was almost over, and Bella was dancing with Erick as Zabdiel and Joel were sitting in at the table looking back at them.

'Are you okay?' Zabdiel turned his head to look at Joel and furrowed his eyebrows ' I mean it. You dont need to pretend with me'

'It still hurts, but not as bad as it did at first. I will get over this, eventually'

'You will, but not as long as you still wear that necklace,  you know that she can see that, don't you?' Zabdiel pulled the little butterfly necklace he gave to Bella as a Christmas gift on their first (and only) Christmas as a couple.

'I know, I noticed her looking at it today. I don't care Joel. Years can go by, I will still hold on to this necklace as if I'm holding on to her. I know I will meet the woman I'll marry and have kids with and I will love her for sure, but Bellatrix was my first love and the way I felt about her, was a different type of love.'

Joel couldn't say anything after hearing Zabdiel's words, and the both of them turned their heads to look back at the two friends dancing in a funny way.

'Let's join them' Zandiel said as he got up and walked next to Bella and Erick, followed by Joel.

°°°

This chapter... idk how to feel about it, but knowing the next one is the last one, is breaking me ( me being dramatic as always xD)

Okay, let me know what are your thoughts for the last chapter !!👀👀

AND GO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK " CONSCIENCE" !!!

I hope you all enjoyed it and don't forget to vote and comment!!

-SavingR 🧡🧡