Chapter 22

November came and along with it, Bella's 25th birthday was near too.

She was still living with her parents and since that day at Joel's house, shes been remembering things, but only tiny bits of memories.

'Bella, me and your father have been talking this through and we think it would be better if you went back to Miami...' Bella was sitting in the couch, re-reading her favourite book and as she heard that sentence, she looked away from the pages and looked at her parents in disbelief

'Are you serious?' She never got up, instead her parents sat beside her.

'We are honey, we lost you once and it took us years to realise we missed you, and once we got you back, that awful accident happened. We just want you to be happy mi amor, and if moving back to Miami is what makes you happy and feeling at home, then we think you should go. We will help you with anything you need unti-' Her father didn't had the chance to finish what he was about to say, since bella jumped to hug him and his wife.

'I love you guys. I'm so sorry if I never said that and I know I don't say that enough ' Bella looked at both of them and she realised this was her second chance to regain all of her memories,  and moving back to where all of her friends were, would be a lot easier.

•••

'ERICK! JOEL! DON'T PLAY WITH THAT!' Alec screamed to the boys who were hrowing around a baseball that was signed from his favourite player

Bella was in her room packing her things with Olivia, while Zabdiel, Richard and Chris would put the boxes in her car.

'Are you ready to re-start?' Olivia broke the silence between them, while they were putting Bella's clothes in the suitcases.

'Yes and no. I really want to go and do it all again. I want to remember everything,  but to be honest I feel like I don't miss those memories, I guess I just want them back, hoping that they'll bring feelings back.'

'And by that you mean towards Zabdiel?' Bella didn't say anything, she knew olivia was right. 'You know that will be okay if you don't feel the same way towards him like you did before the accident. Feelings change Bella, and if you don't feel the same way, he just has to accept it and move one.' Once again the girl stood shut, and walked towards her closed to pick her sweatpants.

That grey box caught her eye, and she thought of how come she never saw it before, putting the sweats away, bella grabbed the box and sat on the floor. In the same position she did, before she had the accident. She felt a shiver down her spine and sense of deja vu filled her.

She took the lid off and the first thing that caught her eye, was the picture of Zabdiel and her, cuddling in a bed.

'Be quiet pendejos, the lovely doves are sleeping'

'Porque no te callas tu, cabeza de tomate'

'Shhh! Just look at them, they look really cute' The sound of a flash echoed through Bella's ears and she finally opened her eyes.

'What are you doing here?'

'I'm sorry if you woke you up, but...you guys are in my bed, it's late, I want to sleep, but you looked so cute I had to take this picture'

Bella looked at her friend, still half asleep and just nodded her head, cuddling into the boy next to her again

'Oh hell no!! Don't you dare!'

Bella had tears in her eyes as she remembered something once again, now it was the moment they tooked the picture, in fact she was sobbing.

'Bella, are you okay?' Olivia entered the closet and sat beside her best friend, looking to the box in front of her. Holding her closer to her chest and trying to calm her, olivia tried to keep her mouth shut, about the fact that she knew about this.

°°°

Hi my loves!!

I'm sorry for being hidden in the dark these days, but I really needed to be on my own, without thinking of too much and now I'm really, really good.

I really hope you enjoy this chapter, eventhough I'm not feeling it completely,  but anywayzzz.

I love you all and thank you for the support you guys give me, it means the world ❤❤

-SavingR ❤❤❤