Chapter 4

The Music was too loud and honestly, I didn't care, at this point I was tipsy from all the tequila and absinth shots I've been drinking all night, I was on crazy spree since it was my birthday, my 23rd birthday and I didn't know were Olivia was, neither were Joel was, and the only person I saw was Zabdiel, he was talking to a guy when he saw me walking -or trying- towards him.

'Are you okay Bella?' He asked me while I gave him a hug, and I could feel he cracking a laugh due to my gesture.

'I've never been better' He laughed once again and I was about to walk when I lost my balance, I closed my eyes and was ready to feel the hard-cold floor, but a pair of arms caught before I could realize. 'Thank you, pretty face' I gain conscience of my words and glared at him 'I'm sorry Zabdiel, I mean you do have a pretty face...' He just laughed and grabbed my hand.

'C'mon Bella, you're going home' I then remembered that I was looking for Olivia.

'Where's Livy? I Miss her' I said as Zabdiel grabbed my jacket that was tied on my waist and helped me put it on.

'She went home with Chris and she told Joel and I to look after you, but it seems that Joel has vanished too' I give him my "OOOOH" face and he smiles ate me.

'I like your smile, and you also have pretty teeth' I was on the verge of hitting myself for saying those words, I wasn't fully drunk, I was just tipsy and when I drink, I get very sincere. He walked me home, to make sure I got there safe, and when we got close to my door, I remember I didn't have my keys.

'Fuck, I forgot my keys inside!' I even sat on the ground and turned my purse upside down, making everything fall - lip gloss, a pack of tissues, a tampon, my wallet, a hair tie, bobby pins, a pen, a piece of paper, a chewing chum wrapped with paper, which I took off and put the gum in my mouth and finally but not least, a condom, how the fuck did it got here? I don't even fuck, but I suppose it was Olivia... - I threw everything back in my purse and grabbed my phone that was on the back pocket of my jeans and dialed Olivia's number.

'She's not home, she went with Chris to his apartment, c'mon' He helped me get up, and I felt the tipsiness going away. 'You can stay at mine's' I just nodded and walked beside him.

'I just should give you all a spare key, that way, when I forget mine I can always call one of you' Okay, it didn't disappeared, I think it got worse since I was just sitting for a long time and it came all to my head at once. Once again, I lost my balance and Zabdiel grabbed me by the waist, and to avoid falling, and because I wanted to snuggle a little, I grabbed his waist and rested my head in there. There was at least a foot of difference in height between me and Zabdiel, I'm 5'2 and he's 6'2. I was lost in my thoughts, when I felt his hands leaving my waist, oh shit it was hitting really hard, fuck, now I was getting drunk. We made it to his room, and I sat on his bed as I watched him going into the bathroom and turning the water on.

'C'mon Bella, go and take off your clothes, but leave the underwear, I'm helping you take a bath, and I don't want you to fall in my bathtub and die.' He knew that at this point I was almost dying and I knew I smelled a bit bad because there were people smoking at the club.

'That would be a great idea ' I got up and got close to him, fuck, fuck, fuck, I was getting horny, don't blame me, it's the effect of the alcohol and having him here ' If I had any on' I whispered next to him and went in the bathroom 'Thank you, but I can take a shower myself, and don't worry, I won't die.' He handed me a t-shirt and a pair of basket ball shorts, and I went in the bathroom and started to take my clothes off, I hopped in the shower and it felt like air to me.

Thank god he let me shower, I kind of feel new and like it was disappearing. I exited the bathroom and saw a cup of water and some Advil, I took it gladly and swallowed it with help of the water and grabbed my phone to text Olivia.

Hi, I'm at Zabdiel's, forgot my keys in my room and only realized it when I got home, text me when you get there, Love you.

I heard the door open and saw Zabdiel's body entering the room, he had basketball shorts and a tank top that showed off his shoulders, I love his shoulders, I just can't explain why, but I do.

'Oh, you're ready, I just came to grab a pillow, I'm sleeping on the couch'

'No, No, No, you sleep here, I'll go and sleep in the couch, it's your house.' I said getting up and grabbing a pillow and ready to exit the room when he grabbed me by my arm.

'No, you're staying here, you need to be comfortable and I don't mind going to the couch' We were inches apart, and his hand was still in my arm, and I started to feel some kind of heat spreading through my body.

I looked him in the eyes, and that's when I totally lost my mental health, I kissed him, I fucking kissed him, and to my shock he replied to the kiss. His hands rested in my waist, but pulled me closer to him, my hands grabbed his face, making sure he wasn't to leave. We have been on this sexual tension for the past five months, neither of us made a move, expect for that one when we were in the bathroom, this was what I have been dreaming about. I started to feel his hands going to my thighs and he squeezed them, giving me a sign to jump, which I gladly did, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, he grabbed me by my ass, giving it a small squeeze, which caused me to let a small moan out , all of this without breaking the kiss. I felt my body being let down in the bed and his weight on me, he broke the kiss and started to kiss my neck, fuck, he found my sweet spot and I felt he smirk as my body shivered from his touch and let out a moan. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it off. I was getting hot, too hot and I was enjoying this so much, like who wouldn't, have you seen him? I felt he breaking the small kisses he was giving my body and he got closer to me hear.

'Are you sure you want to do this? It's okay if...' I didn't let him finish his sentence, I grabbed his face and just kissed him. He pulled his t-shirt of my body, revealing my breasts to him, he started to kiss his way from my jaw to my left nipple, his tongue flicked it and he sucked on it, I let out a really loud moan and it hitted me that this was the first time I was doing this, yes, I am a virgin, and I was debating with myself if I told him or if would let things go with the flow. He noticed how I got stiff and he stopped and looked at me. 'Are you okay?' He asked brushing his thumb in my face, I didn't know how to say it to him, I wanted to say because I wanted him to be aware of what he was doing but on the other hand I was afraid he would bail on me.

'Yes, it's just...I've never done anything like this before...' I let out a breath I didn't knew I was holding, I felt him laying by my side and pulling me by my waist.

'It's okay, don't worry about that' I felt his smile in my ear as his lips brushed softly against my skin. 'But how come you never done sex before' he asked as he turned me to face him.

'It wasn't for lack of chances, I had some, but I never felt like doing it with those guys, and thank god I never did. Do you remember Rafael, from that party the night we met?' After a while of thinking he nodded his head yes. 'Well, I was ready to have sex with him, and one day when I left work I went to a store and bought something nice, you know, and when I got home I caught him in my bed with some random girl' I saw as he glared at me for what I said 'I know, very dramatic, but since then I never had another boyfriend or anything like that' I looked up to him and saw the cutest smile he ever shooted me as his thumb traced every detail of my face, passing through my lips and then ending near my ear lobe. His lips connected with mine and he pulled me closer to him, making me fall asleep with his smell coming right through my nose.

⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢

I'm on full update mood today and plus I already have a few chapters in my computer so it's easier 😂

Me writing a full smut part in this chapter, and couldn't write two lines in "Just Pretend". Me being the most wtf thing ever 🤡😐

What do you think of this book so far? And please be honest 🥺

Stay safe my loves a d don't forget to vote and comment!!!

Love you all ❤

-SavingR ❤