3~Sexy Men Heard Me Snoring

In other words, hold my hands
In other words, darling, kiss me,
°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°

In other words, hold my hands In other words, darling, kiss me, °˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°

"Dear human, we are aliens!"

Upon hearing this, I burst into a bubble of laughter. Finally my turn to laugh today. The men share a weary look. Aliens don't exist. Extraterrestrial beings don't just vanish out of thin air and be like, 'dear human, we are aliens'.

Not only is it scientifically impossible but psychological speaking too. If I was able to hear right, then I must certainly be running mad. Kai was right.

"Right, and I'm Proserpina," I manage to say in between my laugh.

"Really?" the one with the doe-like-eyes asks.

"Lad, my Alien sensation detect this to be a sarcastic remark from the little human," the tall one says.

"Little human my foot!" I scowl to reality. "Please, take your charade else where. I have had a long day and I don't need a bunch of circus props in my space."

"I am rather much offended and taken back. Do you not know who we are?" The sugar boy puts a hand on his chest.

"Circus fools." I shrug, I swear though, could have just sworn I saw all their eyes flicker a change of color. "I need to sleep now and when I'm back, I hope you'll have visited the door."

Without a second glance, I make my way up the stairs. If Kai thought he could hire a bunch of circus freaks to pretend to be the one thing that almost ruined my family since I was child, then he's gotten it twisted.

I almost didn't realize I still had a towel wrapped around my body. I peel it off me and put on a gigantic shirt and a pair of underwear.

Sleep tonight is going to be the most heavenly. I drift off.

I am although knocked back to life when I hear the sound of banging and moans. I shoot up on my bed and look at the windows. The moonlight was perfectly lit up in the sky, it makes me want to put on sone classic, and sit by the fireplace with red wine in hand.

Another sound of banging and moaning once again reaches my ears, waking me up from my business woman type of dream. If only.

"Is Kai watching Porn again?" I groan awoken. I flip the covers off of my body and head downstairs with a sudden and splitting headache.

"Kai what are you...?" I trail off as I see said Kai sprawling on my couch with men -that once where naked- now to have clothes covering their body. They all hold popcorn and their eyes glued and fixed on the screen as they watch: a sex scene from fifty shades of grey?