4~Take You Obnoxious Creatures Shopping

Fill my heart with song
And let me sing forever more,
°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°

Fill my heart with song And let me sing forever more, °˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°

Waking up today, I had hopes that my dream was indeed a dream. Yesterday, I went back to sleep feeling happy that I would wake up from the monstrosity that called themselves aliens.

The worse luck have been betrothed upon me on the day of my birth it seems. I cried when I saw these seven men hovering me as I woke up. They grinned seeing me awake, like they'd been watching me.

I thought it might have been a case of lethargy that I had to rub my eyes vigorously.

Picture waking up in the morning thinking you're getting candy. You're all giddy and pink inside. But as the case would turn out, the candy is spoilt and tainted.

I finally accepted the fate and stopped crying. Even when they thought my eyes was being attacked by a water goddess. They tried to shove cotton in my eyes and nostril.

I was made to break my blender because they apparently, wanted to make me believe they existed- rather much show me. Petrified is an understatement to how scared I was.

Before my very eyes did they morph into my very self. It was like looking my self in the mirror. If I didn't have a shock absorber, I might have gone into cardiac arrest. My own breasts- did I know- where protruding through the shirts they'd worn.

But I didn't realize how prodgy I was until then.

We all sit in silence as we enjoy a delightfully home-made pancake by me. The so-called aliens scrunch their nose up in disgust. I couldn't care less.

"Perhaps-"

"Don't!" I interrupt Taehyung and shove a piece of flour in my mouth once again.

"We can't eat this!"

I blink nonchalantly. "Do I look like I care?" The men resort to pushing the pancakes away and sit back watching me eat comfortably with a book in hand. Their stares intensify as though undressing me. "What?"

"We can't eat this! It's disgusting and plain!" Yoongi says.

I drop my book in the table and hold the fork in the air. "What do you want me to do about it? Pray for your type of food to fall down from the sky?"

"We require much more sweeter food!" Namjoon exclaims.

But I can't have sweet things. I'm diabetic. I sigh and walk to my cabinet. Kai must have a secret batch of sugar stored somewhere. Searching behind the cups, I find chocolate. How I missed the taste of coco linger on my tongue.

I pass the chocolates to the men and pack the dishes, ready to wash them. From the kitchen, I hear groans of gratification which I can't help but smile at. At least they can eat sweets.

I sit back on the a couch as I flip through pages of my novel. A person just can't enjoy a minute of piece and quiet as the boys start to sprawl on the couches.

"Do you think we should search the place for some more eccentric source of food?" Jin asks.

"I believe we should. That substance we almost had to subject to was the worse thing to lay my tongue on." Jimin cringes.

"In my opinion I believe the human girl doesn't know how to cook eccentric delicacies!" Hoseok complains.

I abruptly slam the book together, closing it with an harsh sound. "Listen here. This is my house, let that stick in. You do not get to question what I do and how I do it. Is that clear?" The aliens widen their eyes and nod vigorously. "And second, If you are so intent on getting your eccentric delicacy, then I'd suggest you go to a restaurant."

After moment of silent eyeing passed across from one person to the other, Hoseok clears his throat. "We are decided."

"On what?"

"On you taking us to a restaurant."

"I am a dignified scientist who earns up to five million wons per year. I will not be seen taking a bunch of grown men on a brunch date. In other words babysit." I scowl.

"Then just take us around town then." Jungkook suggests.

Now that I think of it, I am in charge. These aliens don't know anywhere in all of Seoul. I might just be realizing this but if the NASA lays their hands on such specimen that is them, they might start experimenting at once.

Though I'm not a fan of such creatures, I would want for anyone to go through such horrendous carnage. I'm housing the one thing that could re-define human existence.

I glance over to the alien men and rub my temple. "I shall then. Maybe I could even take you obnoxious creatures shopping!" I murmur the last part as the men jump up and down like they'd just been invited to a Bon Jovi concert.

"Finally we don't have to stay copped up with boring human girl." Jin scoffs.

Did I hear right? "Alright enough with the enthusiasm." I sigh and grab my keys from the counter, along with my phone. I open the front door and gesture for the men to follow.

"That horrid monster won't take orders from us!" Yoongi says just as I'm about to open the door to my car.

"Excuse me?"

"When we entered the monstrous thing, it denied to accept our orders."

"When did you men enter my car?" Confusion settles in my head.

"On our first encounter with you." Taehyung begins. "You entered the thing and began, as you called it, crying. It was a sad thing to watch. You sob like a child."

I widen my eyes and blink a few times. "So you were the putrid odor of ammonia I scented when I was about getting down."

"Hey, we don't smell bad." Hoseok defends.

"No. I suppose aliens are meant to smell different from humans. To you your scent could smell almost pleasant." I explain. "By the way are we going or not?"

Like robots set to reset, they perk up happily and get inside of my car. Although they start to face difficulty as to how to contain in the range rover. Again, like a bunch of kindergarten kids, I arrange them in accord.

A lot of things I probably need to explain to these boys. I begin to drive. Maybe I should make a first stop to the park, let them examine nature. That is if they don't get confuse and try to execute a child.

"Little human, I must commend," Jimin muss. "You have such a callipygian."

°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°

[A/N]
Unedited

[A/N] Unedited