17~ The Same Mutual Feelings For This Particular Alien.

The colors of the rainbow
So pretty in the sky
ूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈ

I latch my lips on his

I latch my lips on his. He doesn't react, either because; I invaded his personal space or he is astonished by my impulsiveness. I pull back to see his brows knitted in a frown but to my surprise his eyes are confused. I press my lips together into a thin line.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." A feeling of desperation cloud me and I knew I messed up. Averting my gaze from his darkened ebony eyes, I try to stand up, possibly to save myself from this misunderstanding .

Key word, try.

He tugs my wrists forward back to him, and presses his lips onto mine. I wish I had foreseen this. Before I could withdraw my mind from its far places, his arms were around me. I have no time to reach when he begins kissing me. A yield yet again grapples me, pulling and tugging at my hormones. The tide of warmth that made me whimper, but shot straight to my core.

Why I am doing this? I have no idea. Perhaps I had been developing obfuscations kinds of emotions for his man. Definitely he is a man with liberals attached to him. I have no influence on him or his friends, but if I am correct, I say I am jealous as to how he lives his life. To say I have a sort of possession over him -which I realized to have developed all of a sudden- I'd translated to indeed developing the same mutual feelings for this particular alien.

He bent back my head across his arm and kissed me, softly at first, and then with a sudden rush of intensity made me cling to him. His mouth, insistent, became aggressive as he parted through my lips with his tongue.

Cherry. He tastes like cherry.

Unconsciously, I kiss him back, wrapping my hands around his neck and straddling him. Not only did his tongue evoke a sort of warmth I had never known I was capable of feeling, but it also made me feel like a black hole pulling me in a tingling gravity lost at his will.

All walls of up-tightness broken down, he slides his hands to the up of my thighs and pushes me forward. A sound of gratification escapes both his and my throat. He feels my back and with the sensation of euphoria, his touch feels like a thousand butterflies dancing on my skin.

Cautiously, he places me on my back, not breaking the kiss as I wrap my legs around his waist. My fingers find their way to underneath his shirt where I feel his rock hard abs.

An endless feeling of pleasure starts through in me, coiling in my stomach and forming a huge bubble. It makes me arch my back in response and run my hands through his hair.

Precipitously, he stops.

"Why'd you stop?" I breath out heavily. His eyes are still closed like he's processing what just happened. All control he had left condescends, he sighs against my lips. Wasn't he the same alien that was flirting with me?

"I can't."

My chest falls disappointed. I just threw myself at him just to get this cliché of a response. Maybe I misread him? He probably has a lot of ladies at his feet to want to give in to my needs.

"I want you," he adds quickly as if sensing the insecurity. "But not under these circumstances."

"What circumstances?" I croak.

"Your loss. I don't want to take advantage of your vulnerability."

Oh! "You're not."

"I might not for you, but I am for me. You have no idea how much of thought I have given into this moment starting from what happened in your transportation machine." He breaths. "And now that this opportunity is here, it didn't come at the right time. Because, I want us, to have it at a better time."

It'd be a lie if I say I didn't understand what this man was saying. Where he's coming from. Who knew aliens had an heart? His words of sincerity peirce through me like hot daggers.

"Nari,"

Strange. He's never called me that before. It sounds like spring rolling off his tongue.

He opens his eyes only for me to be met by his darkened ebony eyes. "I want you at a better time."

I swallow thickly. Wherever this alien is from, he sure knows his sweet talks very well. Thus he is talking, my head can only picture how differently his confession would have been. Or what we'd be doing right now.

"But for now, I want you to feel a safe zoar with us... With me." He whispers. Through his words, I can only avert my eyes from his, but he tilts by head and places a soft and brief kiss.

"Okay?"

"Okay." I whisper back.

Again, he attacks my lips. "I promise to make you see stars... Nevertheless, I promise to take you to the stars."

His face softens long enough to see through to demeanor expecting only that the expression of aesthetic delight I might find there would correspond to what I believe to be purely genuine.

"If I had realized this situation would only get me to confess to you? I would settle for a better time to be there for you?"

He is turning human second by second with his words. He is capable of engraving his words in my ears and still got me weak to my knees. It makes me wonder how much of a drama they conspire on thay planet of theirs?

"Nari," he can call me that anytime long enough to deafen me. "I want you to do something for me."

"What is it?"

"Talk to me." He whispered. "That's what I want 'for you to talk to me."

And that's what I did.

°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°

[A/N]
Unedited

[A/N] Unedited