11~A Right To Insult Me

I see trees of green,
Red roses too
ूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈ

If I were informed three weeks ago that I would be on my way to work with seven outworlder, I would have have called the person delirious

The days, after Yuri left, we'd been contemplating on whether they stay at home or come with me. Of course, them being the men that broke my toilet seat because it was 'spiralling water', I had to make the decision for them.

In agreement that they would stay invisible until my day at work was complete. It occurred to me, since I will not be able to see them, I should -for once- just give them the benefit of the doubt.

And the putrid odor of ammonium? Well, I convinced them to literally wash themselves in a jasmine bath bomb. To kill the smell that will be offensive to my co-workers.

Now as I walk into the building, I feel stares of death and intense hatred on my forehead. I only choose to ignore it on grounds that I am not here for them but myself and my parents.

No information on them has be accounted to me till now. Are they back or not? I hate riding the elevator.
Sometimes, I get scared that it might stop it's travel either up or down and I'll not be with my phone at the time. Then I'll die of a two minutes suffocation because I wasn't found in time.

I am pretty much a claustrophobic person as well as an easily paranoid. I climb the long stairway of the large establishment. Yes, my feet does hurt from the long walk but it goes away -eventually.

My office, how I've missed your oakwood scent that makes others wonder if I alway have a guy over for a quickie. It's a professional place for Pete's sake, can't a girl like the scent.

"Nari," A voice calls as I am about opening the door. "It's gratifying seeing you back here." His face looks like he'd just seen a ghost or better yet, he'd been working with them. Our undeniably coherent teamwork has always been envied.

"Yugyeom, as it is my honour." I chuckle. "But I must ask, was I in need of to that extent?"

His breathing shallow like he could pass out any moment. "You have no idea."

"You had better some rest before your bed becomes the floor."

"Believe me, it has been more than that." He wheezes and did this dirty human being just say that? I'm going to have to smack his ass for that. Or maybe I'm reading it all wrong
"Accompany me to the ransack department, will you?"

"Um, sure! Just let me drop my bag."

Before I can make my way to open the door, my arm is pulled back. A dark and creepy smile creeps it's way into my partners' demeanor.