[Bonus:] Their Coming To Earth

°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°

[Narrator's POV]

"It couldn't have been that easy," Yoongi protests, a feeling of unwavering doubt talking over his logical thinking.

"As we see, it was," Jin calmly says.

Though Yoongi's mind can't linger onto what Jin had just uttered, he calmly allows himself to rejuvenate the happening of the last month—the pain, the taken-away freedom and the brutality of turned backs.

"I have a feeling." Although meant to be a whisper, he is heard by his friends. Certainly they must judge him as cold towards what happened to them and would like to think positivity. Yoongi, however, isn't one to dwell on the out-of-sight danger their helper got them out of.

"It's too easy," Taehyung supports, "I understand where Yoongi comes from. The fact that the air of gravity has stilled and the atmosphere isn't hot, is...disturbing."

"Then what would you plan we do?" Jin groans once more. "Turn ourselves in? After what we've face and that wasn't enough to understand pain."

The younger ones stand in uninterrupted silence. They have their reasons of course to be disturbed and unsettled saying from their experience from their home. The atmosphere in space, as said by Taehyung, is stilled and cold, gravity is warm towards them. The easiness of hiding with their helper is of course strange. Would their leaders have left them alone, and left with their offences unfinished to be tended to? Are they free aliens as they once were? Would their faces still be wanted?

All these questions run through the head of each men in need to be answered but they know how much no of them would be able to answer such a question.

To run away, they have decided to go to the place they should despise the most, a place where there innocence were first striped with tortured betrayal of their first. They gag at the thought.

"Arguing won't solve anything," Namjoon clearly stated. "It will only break out accomplishment. We should focus, focus on getting our complete freedom on earth where, with the information acquired, we should be able to help."

"Or we could go back."

At this moment, everyone turns to stare at Jimin who doesn't release his heavy gaze from outside the window.

"Go back and do what? Turn ourselves in, destroying what and how we've managed to get to this point?" Hoseok points, disappointed with Jimin's remark. Even from the control panel, his ears are still sharp.

"You shouldn't have thought to that extent. Sure we all have doubts but not to the point of giving up," says Jungkook.

As though on que, shots of guns resonates to blasting the core of the ship making the alien-men quiver themselves to battle formation.

°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°

On account of survival, their ship takes numerous dashes of mega-bolted zaps of shots from their enemy counterpart. Thousands of troops follow them in quest of capturing them once more— easy, they thought it was going to be after their capturing before.

As Hoseok slyly tries avoiding the close shooting, the ones darting from either corner of his eyes don't go unnoticed by the others who, are busy with their sort of duty in surviving the bullet rain in space—Namjoon with Navigating the arithmetic pulse of navigation, Jin wuthering all distress signals in case they are caught once again, Jungkook alongside Jimin re-enforcing in its of bullets in which Yoongi is busy firing back at the enemy ship. While Taehyung, fighting with removing the bullet which penetrated his arm previously.

As the men furiously try accomplishing what they have been aim for for millenniums, they don't fail to notice their closeness to the earth's atmospheric combustion nor the fact that a ship is battling with a bully-alien.

Sure they must be there to seize information. Irritation consumes with those ghat are able to sight the unexpected happening. Best of heart, of their, they urge to rescue those that encounter obstacle. Especially if they are humans. An human wronged them, not all. Right?

"It's too much, we're going to crash," Hoseok's voice, through the fiasco of bullet happenings, reach the other's ears.

Once Namjoon and Jin both take account of everyone, seeing this has their owly resort, they nod unspoken words. "Safe." With the safe-word, Hoseok stops trying to hold the ship and let's it fall: dejectedly.

The last crescent of sunlight disappearing, and just before the moon notches, locks itself inside the sun's circle, a lens flare of light burst from the boundary of peripheral—flame. The ship of theirs rusts with direct contact with the heat emitting from the earth's upper atmosphere. Although not direct with  the heat, they feel it as something more than that of the insides of an oven.

Alongside their ship, they crash on the biosphere of the earth, head still swooning with disbelief of fear with their, uh, encounter with one of theirs.

"That was quiet a journey," Jin, in the moment cracks a joke which doesn't seem to appease the rest.

"Not now," Yoongi cascades a cough.

"Space ship," Jimin coughs. "Is the same as a transporting machine on earth, is that correct?" Sure with their previous coming to earth, things of knowing were limited as it was too early, their capture.

Jungkook nods following Jimin's gaze to were an humane car lays with no-one to caterer for it.

They all immediately fill the car, knowing not who is responsible for it's name—although, not before facing some thefting difficulties. Hoseok being their pilot, fills the drivers seat in an attempt of starting the car.

"Isn't it all the same?" Namjoon questions. "Why can't you start it?"

"It's not taking order, it seems,"Hoseok muses.

"The absolute level of disrespect. Never have I seen a transporting machine like this." Taehyung dramatically eulogies.

Angered and hurt at the moment, the owner of the transportation machine gets in to relieve her tension, not knowing of the fact she is seated on an alien-man.

°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°