27~Hands off you

ूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈ

"You're kidding me," I say in disbelief to Namjoon immediately he slammed my body on the floor

"You're kidding me," I say in disbelief to Namjoon immediately he slammed my body on the floor. He had taken the responsibility of giving me a free-I'm still wondering why it's free-training session in case I, during our preparations for battle, have an encounter with any extra-terrestrials who might decide to hold me captive and ask for the alien-men to surrender.

Their words not mine.

Started in the afternoon, he had been consistently throwing me despite my complaints for him to take hands off for a little while. He declined.

Judging from his soft demeanor, I thought training with him would be like child's play. But underneath the whole cute and funny, he's tough and hard like an Arabian soldier.

But on the brighter side, he has taught me a few tactic moves to confuse whoever might to cross me.

In all my life of hating violence, I never thought I would be part taking in a one-of-a-strange-living battle of extra-terrestrials attempting an impugn at the inhabitants of this planet. It does tug me the fact that myself does find all this action and brawling, sort of amusing.

I at the very least haven't been the sort of person to put much thought into something before it do it rather Yugyeom is someone I consider to do the caring for me.

That why, in the past hours he's been helping the men access places confiscated by government because apparently, aliens have a better route with desert and unknown locations of demographical areas. Of course the men with their suspicions decided to locate a mother board for signal shooting.

"You didn't even land a punch so in my justification, you were bound to fall nevertheless." He shrugs.

"At least, you could have warned-"

"If I did, you'd be expecting it. On account when you'd need to defend yourself, you are likely to not be warned so I was doing you a favour."

"You're such a dick."

"Dick? I hear it's a male's gamete used in a vulgar state. So I say, I hope Hoseok's feeding it to you."

You just made a terrible mistake son.

"I am so going to kill you," I snarl, lunging towards and for him in a stride.

Like he'd been expecting my advances, he steps out of range, blocking me with his hands. Like a pro, he handled the situation as though I am a little girl begging for candy. Intently, I study him and when his hands couldn't read were I was aiming for next, I slam him to the wall and land solid punches into his gut.