7~Romantic Feelings For This Alien

Fill my heart with song,
And let me sing forever more,
°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°

Fill my heart with song, And let me sing forever more, °˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°

I have turned into a huge softie, I just realized.

During the course of the days the men had been here I have relaxed. Relaxed in the sense that the once men that used to compel to my words are now fluttering away like bees.

They are resilient to filling out orders. They play a little too much than anybody would expect grown men to. Who sticks a tampon up their ass and nose thinking it was an instrument of dimidiation? Right, an Alien called Taehyung.

Of course the man are hail-fellow-well-met but they behave in folderol. I wonder how my mother survived with me cause I was a pain in the ass.

A command in authority is one that I have had in middle school. It almost turned dominant though. A lot of people admire my leader-ship skills, they thought of me speaking at a seminar for teen-agers. Come on, I was a teen-ager my self.

We've become close since what happened in the changing room. Although I still feel that there's more where that came from. If there are aliens planning to invade earth shouldn't the people that inhabit be aware.

But, if I were to go to the general and just be like 'sir, an alien invasion is coming to earth' he'd just bat me away like a fly and say 'until pigs learn to roam the skies'

"Human~" Jungkook sings.

I continue to ignore him for the one-hundredth time. Mr Choi rang me this afternoon about a report. I knew that stupid astronaut place would need me even if I'm dead. Focusing and ignoring Jungkook doesn't seem to push him away. He pouts beside me and makes a whiny noise.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to tell me about yourself.'' He smiles.

I blink rapidly and eye the Alien. "You came into my bedroom while I am working to demand me tell you about myself?"

"Affirmative!" He says. "It might help clear my view of your hostility."

"Why do you think I'm hostile?"

"It's pretty obvious. Your presented attitude towards us, took me in a fit of rage. Fortunate for you, we have anger management."

This is interesting. I close my laptop and face him. "If I wasn't 'fortunate' what would have been done to me?"

His tough facade disappears immediately. "Er, nothing!"