26~STAY OUT OF IT!

ूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈ

"Impeccable," is what Choi-at this point, I feel we're past the honorifics-said when I told him about the alien-men

"Impeccable," is what Choi-at this point, I feel we're past the honorifics-said when I told him about the alien-men. Different from Yuri or Kia's reaction, his was a little much like he always known of their existence.

On my terms, I wouldn't be telling him of the men if it weren't for the ammunitions we needed in order. Last night the men and I stayed up discussing plans and decisions that lead to a brawling and out-of control argument between Taehyung and Jimin. I am sure the lamentation I gave when both men started trashing around, must have been heard across the street.

We finally came to a conclusion late last night settling we ask for help from the one guy who had connections across town-quite unfortunately, I haven't had a seized opportunity to ask him yet out of pure perpetual respect.

I mean what do I say? -"hey Choi, there's an Alien invasion coming to earth and I damn well need your connection to get ammunitions for fighting the said invasion."-absurd.

Of course, we decided to steal ammunitions but we should also take a chance to get them the right way.

"For how long have they been squatting at your residence?" He asks.

"A while now."

He pulls out one of his books from his drawers(I think I recognized that to be a journey-journal) and begins scrabbling words onto the paper book. A few light murmuring coming from were I am standing tells me to get this over with.

"You know," I begin, "aliens don't just come to earth on account for a vacation."

"It's exactly what I'm wondering. Hypothesis concludes they should have a mission here." He furrows his brows.

Have my hands always been this sweaty or it's just the air-conditioner?

"Maybe hypothesis is right and they have come for a mission indeed," I mumble, he hears me.

"What are you suggesting?"

"I'm suggesting an invasion has come to not be just Sci-Fi but instead, a real life happening."

He deepens his concentration, urging me to commence. "Think of how people would react once told of an invasion: they wouldn't believe. Once too many time has this topic been regarded as a geek folklore and now it's a true thing."

"A true thing that should never have been true in the first instance."

"No," I retort. "A true thing that can no longer be submerged as a creature with darken large eye and green skin."

"Any how is this even possible? Things like this could bring shame onto what astronauts and researchers themselves stand for." He defends.

"It's already been shamed," a true fact. "It's already been shamed as a couple of greedy people not in content with it's own place that they decide to bring disease from other galaxies."