29~See Any Button

"It is big, it is large; it is coming from Mars." -Little girl from broadway.
ूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈ

The luminous plasma atmosphere of the sun suddenly went invisible;  in a flicker of paint brush, stroked from the sky in a smudge

The luminous plasma atmosphere of the sun suddenly went invisible;  in a flicker of paint brush, stroked from the sky in a smudge. A drone, from the atmosphere drops and lands on it's hinges.

No-one comes close to the invention, instead take a step back. The drone doesn't attempt any action instead just stays there. My best guess; it's automated. In a brief and visible visual, light from the invention erupts and cover the nearby pedestrians with tags; for food.

Standing and watching was an option as multiple shrilling ships enter earth. A shaking group although made our shield for safety slow than should be. Lightening struck, the sky suddenly wasn't a sky anymore;  an eclipse too in. This wasn't like how proclaimed in a movie or a good Sci-Fi book, no, instead it was demonic, insistent, and more so, physical.

Darkness cowers the earth, taking over from light. Multiple and countless ships that drops, start with pouring out aliens like fire flys; their explicit looking form didn't say otherwise.

The people run as fast as they can in hopes of surviving. The aliens on the other hand, unmoved and in a stride-oh so easily—start with taking. I only stand, perplexed at the scenery.

A red light of gun points towards people. It settles in, probably for food or a target. Light starts coming from its edge with each person. One becomes a beam, searching with a female outer world behind the trigger. In a second, it is pointed straight at...me?

Mine and the female's eyes widen. She starts to proceed towards me. My occipital lobe doesn't require to processing anything as I begin a fast pace run in search of chances of survival —if there was any. All my adrenaline gland can do, is pump more adrenaline for my feet to move quicker.

Running away from the main point where the invasion is making place, I stop behind a car where the street were already deserted to catch my breath.

The resonating sounds of shrilling machineries, aliens communicating, and screams of dismay from both young and old, bounces through the empty streets. At a point, the clicking boots of the female outer world seizes and sounds far away.

I let out a huge sigh of relief. In a show glass, I can hear the incoherent breaking of intermission emitting from the series of television in it. The radios do the same. Whatever sort of technology the aliens have brought, definitely is interfering with data transmission. However, the television is turned on long enough for me to hear, "it seems aliens have approaches us." and then it blackouts.

Until a raspy breathing coming from beside me, interferes with me feeling safe. I don't blink, nor think, as I watch the female watch me with auch curious intensity.

Although, I have to admit that a current ran through my circulatory system when the female outer world raises her hands to wave?

"Hello, little human," she smiles and all I can register is a 'what?'

When she doesn't see me respond or blink, she pulls out a whistle, puts it to her mouth and blows it making me wince at the high pitched sound. "Will you stop doing that?"

"Oh thank goodness,  I thought you were a human mute. Wouldn't want to deal with those again." She peers down gently at me. "Do you know who I am?"

Still weary and at alert, I shake my head to the female.

"I'm Y/n!"

Isn't that the female outer world whose job was to take care of the astray ducks. That's such a lonely job. Perhaps I must to say, she lacks grotesque in all ways. Her essence screams better in all necessary custom. She must be one of the mens' most trusted associates they've been in contact with prior to the invasion.

"Do you by chance know where seven annoying aliens are?"

I nod my head slowly.

"Did you go mute again? Your eyes are in shape of the moon." She stands to her feet and leans her hands forward to help me up on my feet. Without hesitation, I take her outstretched hands.

"Hm, when I left them in a out call area where they were sending a briefing of entry to your home planet."

"Ah, yes—" before she can finish her sentence, the Iridium communications satellites flare when they( the ships)  pass over, as the sun flashes against their shiny surfaces. They let out a blunt steel rod into the bitumen road; which earn a zinging sound that affect my ears.

A roar comes from the underneath of the ground: before the blink of an eye, the ground breaks in half giving way for an aching looking, grotesque, angry and humongous monster of outer space world with thousands of eye attached to it.

Unfortunately, people have begin running into the street only to be meant to the newly erupted monster.

If one were lucky enough to be under it's path at the right angle like I am,  it always looks like it's eye staring right at you. The sight wasn't a coincidence of timing nor location.

Y/n grabs my hands and her eyes flashed in context purple. My body jerks when she says,"run"

Like she's running the run for me, she tugs my wrist and we begin swift dashes away from the already attacking monster of thousand eyes.

Y/n comes to a halt when the roaring of the monster sounds distant. She fumbles with the pack on her waist and pulls out a Type-25 Plasma Rifle.

How did that fit in her pocket?

She looks to me, "do you know how to shoot?"

"What me? I don't know how to aim, I don't have any pet for a reason, you should know." Irrespective of the fact that Hoseok has taught me how to use a gun and extinguished my fear of it, I still despise it.

Upon all my vocal objection, she hands me the rifle, "don't worry if you see any button, I advise you use any." She smiles.

°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°

[A/N]
Unedited

[A/N] Unedited