25~ I'll Be Damned

Yes, I think to myself
What a wonderful world
ूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈ

"If roses are red and chocolate are brown, I expect nothing yet I'm still let down!" I find that Yuri's love for poetic references has grown into something to be more sarcastic than proclaimed

From where I stood, I could tell that her occipital lobe was slowly processing the piece of information I'd thrown at her. She looks at me like a bomb was thrown and I was the only survivor.

She hung her head loosely as she sits on the edge of my bed and fiddled with her fingers. Perhaps it was a little bit too soon to make known the fact that the men she once knew to be circus props, are in fact outer world species that came to save our galaxy.

She had come late in the afternoon during one of the men's combat sessions that I just couldn't bear to let her think they were what she thought them to be. Of course telling her, I hadn't any idea she be freaked or rather yet flustered.

Flustered because it makes her feel so stupid. She let's out a sigh of expergefaction. I think by now I should be eligible to putting her into an asylum for I'm afraid she'll claw my eyes out of my skull. I did keep should a fascinating and rare species away from her.

Definitely I had to keep most of the embarrassing moment to myself and for the fact that I am having an affair with one of them. It would make her enter into the asylum faster than an Olympic runner. She does not find the topic of Aliens anything special but this would definitely change all things.

I although made sure not to disclose the story the men told me. Not because I didn't want to but because it wasn't in my place to tell.

Unlike Kai, she's taking this much quietly than I'd anticipated her to. She gaps her lips to account words but nothing could come out.

"I know," I begin "you're in denial but I assure you it's true."

"Not that! Just that you'd decided to tell me at a much later and hasty time." She blinks.

"I know and I'm sorry it took me this long to. It's apparently not to jeopardize their mission here."

She let her eyes widen. "Mission of saving us humans from an invasion orchestrated by their own kind?" She kinks her brows into a frown. "That's ironic!"

"It is, but they are like the guardians of the galaxy apparently."

"So it's what they do?"

I nod vigorously. Thank goodness that she didn't call me crazy. Properly fit that I tell her, it was right to.

"Woah! I have to take pictures. Maybe go back to university to study science just for them!" A tear roll of laughter erupts from both of us.

Seizing the moment, she asks, "you can't be with all of them in the same room and not have one to yourself."

"How did you know?"

A ply grin creeps it's way onto her face as she leaned forward and she whispers, "have you done the dirty?"

"YURI," I yell. "I haven't done the dirty with Hoseok. I am surprised that as the first thing you asked though!"

She cackles. "Why wouldn't it be? It's like; you a human and your human parts, having an Alien male part-"

"Please shut up!" I groan, interrupting her.

"Oh please, like we aren't the same!"

Now, I have a reason to throw her into an asylum and a rehabilitation center at that. Perhaps I should have come alone instead of agreeing for her to come at the same time during our birth.

Thinking of birth, our mother definitely should be getting discharged soon, but I shall suggest her stay a couple weeks more to ensure her full recovery. I'd gone to see her, and she seems happy to me. Not dwelling on her current situation nor that of our father.

A soft knock on my bedroom door, resonated to mine and Yuri's ears. "Come in." Since when have the aliens been the ones to knock or be polite.

After Yugyeom's showing us all the data he'd acquired on the invasion soon to ascend, indeed have they been polite. It was almost as though they needed something or wanted.

Yoongi and Namjoon, in a straight enter my bedroom with a huge smile on their faces. They look like a barbie doll.

"May I help you?" I ask, returning the smile.

"Yes you may," Yoongi spoke up. "We are in a bit of a brawl and we need you consent to solve the dispute."

"Why would you need my help to solve you guys' disputing?"

They silently look to each other, then to me then to each other again. Almost as though contemplating on something.

"We have decided to use bait to infiltrate the opponent's system."

Someone it didn't occur they'd need bait,but they're the ones doing the job of course."Okay? Then who is it?"

"You!"

Yuri and I, at the same time burst into laughter. The echos of the loud laughing celebrated through the room, it made the aliens frown.

"We're being serious here!" Namjoon states.

Slowly, our laugher come to an end. "Oh, why me then. You people could use Yuri; no-one will miss her!" She slaps my shoulders making me wince at the harshness.

"We will be using you because you're familiarized to how somethings work with aliens that it just makes you the perfect candidate."

I didn't realize that the spot for who is going to be bait was a political issuance. If I do decide to go, who knows if I'd just be risking a perfectly on-going mission that could end up making the invasion go smooth rather the other way round.

"It is a tempting offer, but why can't you people go?"

"Goodness," Yuri exclaims. "If they go, the terribly bad aliens could recognize them and mission impossible becomes mission failed 101."

Okay, that was actually smart.

"Impeccable reasoning your other half has given." A shrill of mockery is heard behind Yoongi's words. "So with that, is it settled?"

I sigh in defeat. "Of course."

They smile and are about to leave when I ask, "is my safety guaranteed?"

"No!"

Well, I'll be damned.

°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°

[A/N]
Unedited

[A/N] Unedited