8~Spraying A Pocket Perfume In The Kitchen

You are all I long for,
All I worship and adore,
°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°

You are all I long for, All I worship and adore, °˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°

"What do you want?" I ask flatly and check the house for any sign of the men. I can't have Yuri thinking also that I conduct an eight some. Thankfully, they aren't here anymore. Man are they sharp.

"I expected a much more grander welcoming from you, sister dearest." She rolls her eye and pushes past me.

"I didn't invite you in."

"Is that why you're closing the door upon my entry." Over cocky, ridiculously obnoxious and top model in Busan. "So, I heard about your suspension."

"Who told you about that?"

She makes her way to my kitchen and puts down the grocery bag. Proceeding to searching my cabinet and food drawer. Such an intrusive little bitch.

"You are low on everything here. How do you survive?"

"Answer my question Yuri!" I growl.

"Calm your tits. I have my ways of getting information and it also had the topic of 'mom and dad' in it, so why not?" She empties the grocery bag in the counter.

My mouth begins to water as the scent of rice and stew fill my nose. Yuri has that stupid sweet personality that always makes a person feel at fault or to a smaller extent.

She's a type of person that ends up getting her way, whether she means to or not. The controversy we elope in, cringe worthy. Unfortunately my contrasting twin sister -thank heavens- went to a fashion modeling academy in Busan.

Our parents were definitely mad at her but who can blame one for engaging in their dreams. I commend her extremely on that. At least she had the audacity, something I didn't have and deeply regret.

"Oh, my goodness!" She scrunches her nose up in disgust. "What is that putrid odor of ammonia I smell?"

I could almost burst into laughter even though I forgot I still had aliens in my home. Seems to me that since I've gotten used to them, they somewhat smell of Arabian Jasmine.

The way Yuri has made a big deal of the smell is over the top that she has resulted to spraying a pocket perfume in the kitchen.

If the alien-men where here right now, they would descend on her seeing how offended they were when I told them what they smelt like upon our acquaintance. Where are those men anyways? They must be engaging in a fist of mortal combat in preparation for when the invasion ascends.

I could watch this on replay each passing second.

"There, that's better!" She exclaims.

"Was that too much fun for you to pollute my kitchen with that terrible thing in hand?"