6~The Changing Room Still Mortifies Me

In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you,
°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°

Horror strikes through me as the so called excuse of aliens continue to land punches to the man who's already bleeding

In front of my eyes, my responsibilities all turn back to their ash colored skin. Except that it's not just plain. Silvery flakes cover their shoulder blades making them look like a living condition of psoriasis.

Their once normal eyes glimmer with purple evident in their looks. The tattoos on their spine results to shining bright sliver and gold.

All these asking for me to take them out is taking a wrong twist of fate.

"Liberate me at once!" The wounded man commands. Who in this kind of situation commands their assaulters?

"Who are you to have followed us?" Yoongi asks, Fury visible in his eyes.

"You think I'm the only one who did? We're all around watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike." The bleeding man chuckles. "Waiting for the perfect time start."

Another punch lands on the man's jaw. I watch as the the unarmed man turns his skin grey, his nose becoming that of pinocchio. His mouth sends sharp pointed canines out and his eyes turn to a change of colour; black.

Not a piece of white can be viewed in sight. Hoseok digs his fingernails into the mans chest, before he can scowl at them, drawing blood. The man releases a sigh of his last breath as his black cornea turns to mould. I gasp in terror.

"W-what d-did you p-people do?" Is the only thing I manage to get out mystified by the sight. The aliens-murders look at me with shocked looks evident on their faces. I'm on the verge of screaming out right now.

"Human, don't make any sound. I beg of you!" Jin pleads calmly as though he senses my terror.

"How can any one of you be relaxed after killing a-" I don't get to finish my sentence as Jimin covers my mouth with his hands.

"Please let me go, I promise not to tell a soul!" I let out muffled.

After this fiasco, I have to go to church. Cleanse my already diseased eyes and rid them of this unholiness.

The rest of the men stand to their feet. "Human. We won't harm you. Let us explain!" Yoongi says. "Okay?"

Slowly, I nod my head that is still pressed against Jimin's torso. Jimin carefully release me as he alerts making sure I won't run away.

My chest starts to heave as I look at the, surprisingly, disintegrating man on the floor. "L-let us l-eave this place first."

Stupid men still went for the clothes. Their color changes back to their humane tone. Holding their place next to and behind me, they follow along afraid I might run away.

"Is this all?" The sales attendant asks as we arrive the front desk.

I nervously nod my head with a smile. She returns the smile, packs the clothes in a shopping bag. She looks at the men and then to me making me cringe at the thought of what is running through her head.

"I'm listening!" I say once we arrive the car. "I want to hear thing that I'm sure to regret later on."

A moment of silence fills the car. Only the sound of the tyre rolling against the bitumen road could be heard. Pedestrians walking, cars honking.

"We have a bunch of counter regulations. Ones that are gone far beyond the norms of our birth planet. We found that a bunch of us have decided to invade earth under the name reformist." Namjoon begins. "We had to do something to help. The aliens that head our planets often spoke ot how pathetic the earth people was. Often verbigerate on taking over the planet earth."

"So the man that you murdered was part of the so-called reformist?" I dared to ask. They'd been watching my moves as I steered the car. I feel, with them, scared right now.

I might, as a scientist seen a lot of thing that were dead or on the verge of, but that didn't subject me to consequentially sub come to killing one. It was all chemicals and no hands.

I didn't even have it in me, the spirit to kill a man. No matter the amount of wrongs.

"Yes. Yes he was!" He breathe. But with his explanation, am I supposed to feel safe or relaxed with them the more. I have on just met them and now -under my watch they'd already started killing.

Why did it have to be my car they'd entered the first day?

Arriving at my place of residence, I immediately go to my bathroom to wash the stench of murder off of me. As if that will cleanse my soul.

The images of what happened in the changing room still mortifies me. I had been a witness to alien murder. Maybe I was already traumatised who knows, but to think such men with innocence lingering on their faces had the balls to do such, baffles me.

There is one huge reason I didn't medicine in the first place. A reason that forever pricks me when I see blood. I do not wish to remember such hysterical memories.

The men proceed to filling already awkward atmosphere with more silence that makes me cringe. That's too much cringing for day. After dinner, I result to cutting carrots. At least a moment of get away from them.

Cutting things has always been a sort of stress reliever for me and it will forever be. With every slice comes a sound from the cutting board. It sounds magnificently peaceful.

I continue to chop the carrots into bits and pieces even when I feel a figure stand beside me, watching me intensively.

"You should stop doing that you know!" Hoseok says.

"Why? Worried that I'll poke your eyes out with the knife?'' I concentrate as I proceed with more intense energy.

I stiffen when I feel Hoseok slide his arms down my arms from behind to take the knife. "It might be a lot to handle but you weren't the one that had to annihilate the weak Alien man." He whispers.

"You didn't apologize!" I say facing him.

"Excuse me?"

"You didn't apologize for happened in the car. It felt embarrassing you should know!"

"One, you aren't the one that still has to be made a laughing stock for it. And two," He smirks and a coquet look evidently appears on his face. "how can I apologize for something I very much had delight in?"

°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°

[A/N]
Unedited

[A/N] Unedited