13~The Men Aren't 'men' But They Are Indeed 'MEN!'

And I think to myself
What a beautiful world
˖°ूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈ

[Warning]: Triggering scene up ahead!]

The night felt as eerie as it looked. The derisive cry of an owl peering down at me from the window, resonated in my bedroom. It irks me to the extent of awakening me from my slumber.

Pillow tapping my ears didn't seem to block out the unfortunately discerning sound. Out of pent up frustration, I throw the pillow out of my bed and glance at my nearby alarm clock.

2:45am.

And I'm not able to fall back asleep because a stupid bird awoken me. Then again, that bird could be avenging his friends' dead body, taken the fact that the Alien men did eliminate a bird of it's caliber.

Quietly and cautiously, I jump down from my bed. If I don't want some particularly sleuth men to wake up and decide to watch over me because of a pin drop.

If my sleep doesn't want to submerge me, I'll force it to: by drinking warm milk. Proven by 70% of the population of Seoul. Making my way downstairs, I enter the kitchen.

I reach for the milk then the sound of a door creaking alerted me of the font door. The men were perfectly sleeping, that's for sure. My sister is at an hotel, and no-one in their disciplined state of mind would come for me at this day and hour.

My brain can only give to me a ministration of answer; an intruder.

My legs give up their original purpose and my mind become ludicrous island at the idea in store. There are two option at hand here, either I ignore them and let their original purpose of being here be fulfilled. Or,

Scream. Loud.

No time is left for me to think as the three men make their way to search the premises of my home. On instinct and fear of them noticing me, I drop down on my knees and palms.

I peak at them from the edge of the kitchen counter when, from my peripheral, I see that they are making their way, to the garden?

Whoever these men are, they sure know what they want. Or rather yet who they want.

Now, I don't relax in thoughts as I let my throat do the burning and loud talking. I scream. I scream so loud I think the Eiffel Tower night have crumble at the resonation.

At alert the men change their course of direction and head towards me. Oh, shit! What do I do?

I stand up and take the frying pan from the counter, ready to take the lives of the men who are currently infiltrating my home. Once the men come into view, I am able to get a glimpse of their visuals thanks to the light coming from the refrigerator.